Chapter 1

Here is chapter 1. Let me know what you think. :)

Harry's POV.

"Thank you for having us London! You were absolutely wonderful. We can't believe this was the last show of the tour. We couldn't have done this without your support. Thank you so much!" I say and smile at the fans.

Louis comes over to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I suddenly start to feel warm inside. I don't know what it is. I've been getting it a lot lately. Whenever Louis touches me or looks at me I just get a happy and nerveus feeling inside of me. I look at him and smile.

"You alright, mate?" I cough awkwardly and turn my head to the crowd.

I shrug. "Yeah, just can't believe the tour is over."

"Same, but we'll be releasing the next album in no time." He smiles and I smile back.

I look at Liam who is talking to the crowd. The fans scream at everything he says.

"Haz." Louis says as he pokes me. "Look at those signs." He points at two signs with rainbows and Larry Is Real on it. "I can't believe they still think we're together." I can't help but think of us being together. I smile to myself.

Think of something else Harry. That's not going to happen. He's not even into guys.

I sigh and smile again at the crowd. Niall goes to the other side of me and grabs my shoulder. Liam stands next to Louis and Zayn next to Niall. We say our last thank you's and bow.

-

"I can't believe it's over! It feels like yesterday we were doing the first show." Liam says as he carries Niall on his back.

"We should have a party! To celebrate that the tour was amazing!" Niall says excitedly.

"Yeah. It can be at our house, right Haz?" Louis aks me. "Yeah sure."

"Okay, I'm going to ask Perrie if she comes!" Zayn shouts and walks to the dressing room. Probably to get his phone.

"I'll call Sophia." Liam says and walks away as well.

"Who else should we invite?" I ask and take a sip from my waterbottle.

"Just some friends, nothing too big." Louis says.

"Aren't you gonna invite Eleanor?" Niall asks.

Louis rubs his arm. "Uh- things haven't" He looks everywhere but at us. "Things haven't been really great between us." Now that I think of it, Louis has been acting really weird these days.

"Why? What happened?" He looks at the ground and puts his hand in his hair.

"Well, let's just say, we had an argument about something and we broke up." Niall's jaw drops.

"What? But you were together for over 2 and a half years. And after one little argument you broke up?!" Louis sighs.

"It wasn't a little argument." Louis sniffs and I can tell he's crying. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him. He puts his head in my chest and I let him cry in it. I burry my face in his hair. "Want to talk about it?" I murmer in his hair. He shakes his head and continues to cry. I rub my hand up and dows his back. "It's okay."

I look up and see Niall has left the room. Louis stops crying and puts his head off of my chest. His eyes are red and he has tear strains on his cheeks. "You still up for the party?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, a party will do me good."

-

We quickly texted some friends asking if they wanted to come to the party. Luckily, Louis and mine garage was still full with food and drinks from other party's so we didn't have to buy anything. The party has started and the alcohol is already doing it's job. My eyes are blurry and I don't even know what I'm doing.

I stumble over to Zayn and look at Louis. "Lou looks hot, huh?!"

Zayn looks at me with his eyebrows raised. Did I say something weird?

Louis sees me staring at him and he smiles. He comes over to me. I look into his beautiful blue eyes. I love how they shine in the light.

"You're so beautiful." He slurs.

Before I know it he puts his arms around my neck and kisses me. I kiss him back and lick his bottom lip with my tongue. He opens his mouth and my thongue finds the way into his mouth. My hands cup his bum and I squeeze it. "Mmm." He moans and grinds into me. I groan and bring my head back. "So pretty." He says.His arms leave my waist and he turns around. I bite my lip and look at his bum as he walks away. He's so amazing. So amazing. I pick up a drink and swallow all of it.

I suddenly feel the urge to puke. I clutch my stomach and bend over. Everything what I have eaten and drunk comes out of my mouth. I feel a hand on my back. I stand up and feel dizzy. My head is spinning and I almost fall over, but two arms catch my fall. "Come on Haz, I'll bring you to bed." I look up and see Liam. "Mmm."

He grabs me by my shoulders and helps me up the stairs into my room. I fall onto the bed and Liam takes my shoes off. He turns of the light and shuts the door. Before I know it, I'm asleep.

-

I woke up at the sound of someone knocking at the door. "What?" I groan and roll over, facing the door. I rub my head with my hands. My head is killing me. I can't remember anything from last night. The door opens. "Haz? Are you awake? Breakfast is ready." I look up and see Zayn standing against the door.

"Yeah." I sit up and stretch.

"Good, I'll grab some painkillers for you." He says and walks away.

I get up and get out of my clothes. I only put sweatpants on, not bothering to put on a shirt, and go downstairs.

-

As I get into the kitches I see Zayn, Liam and Niall whispering to eachother. When they see me they stop whispering and smile. "Goodmorning Harry, had a good sleep?" Liam says happily.

"Morning. Yeah, but my head hurts really bad."

"The painkillers are on your plate." Zayn says and he points to a plate.

"Thanks."

I sit down and swallow the painkillers. I quickly eat some of my toast to get rid of the gross tast. "Morning guys." I look beside me and see Louis.

Oh my god. He looks so good with glasses and a beanie. You can see his abs through his white shirt. I bite my lip. Mm, how I would love to rip of that shirt and kiss every single ab- What am I thinking?! I can't think about my best friend like that! I shake it off and smile.

"Morning Lou, how are you?" I ask and walk over to hug him. "I'm alright, you?"

"I'm fine."

Liam, Niall and Zayn are whispering to eachother again. Louis pokes me. "What's going on with them?" I shrug. "I don't know. But everytime I look at them they stop whispering. It's like we can't know what they're talking about."

"We don't have to know about it. We have each other, right Haz?" Oh how I wish I had you as my boyfriend.

"Right."

------

First chapter!

Please tell me what you think about it, and if I should continue. And vote if you like it :)

Thank you for reading!

- A.