Chapter 6

Lily's POV:
After about 29.37 minutes of crying I am finally done and decide to try to get the best life for my children. I first start by eating some roadkill I found on the street. It was a fucking dead squirrel. It was yummy tho.

Then I saw a strange man coming near me but I didn't move because the babies inside of me have been eating up all of the brain cells I have left.

Steve Rogers POV:
I finally located lily after searching and searching, and I know this is going to be good. I am going to get her back for what she did from taking my man from me.

"LILY. COME HERE NOW I AM HERE TO KILL YOU."

"N-n-nooooooooooo" lily screamed

Lily's POV:

OMG ITS STEVE ROGERS AND HE IS COMING FOR ME!!! I MUST THINK QUICK!! I KNOW!!!

"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG. THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG. MY RIGHT OR RIGHT SONG. THIS IS MY FIIIIIIGHT SOOOOOOONG." I kinda forgot the lyrics but it's okay.

Steve Rogers POV:

The fuck is this bitch doing? ITS KILLING ME. THIS IS BURNING MY EARS BUT I MUST PUSH THROUGH.

I throw my sheild at her full force but guess what? She caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!

Lily's POV:

I CAUGHT CAPTAIN AMERICAS SHEILD! I AM AMAZING.

I stick out my hand or try to summon the new new even though I've never done it before.

I hear a crash and guess what? I caught johathon!!!!!!

I then remembered what by absolute other bestie besides nat, Thor, said about his bestie on Asgard. His name is heimdall and I can summon him with the hammer!!!

"HEIMDALLLLL HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A burst of light came down onto the earth and beamed me up into Asgard.

"NOOOOO I WILL FIND YOU LILY AND I WILL KILL YOU!" Steve shouted.

A few moments later

Lily's POV:

I then arrived in Asgard where I saw this really hot dude with yellow eyes. He was super tall and probably had a massive schlong.

"Hello my love. I am heimdall. I can see everything. I can also see you getting mistreated by all those filthy misguardians. I knew you were worthy of my #bestie Thor's hammer. I like you a lot🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

"I like you so much to heimdall even though I just met you but you're super hot so it's okay."

"Do you want me to show you what else my staff can do...😏😏😏😏"

"Yes pls heimdall I'm so horny for you!"

You can imagine the rest.

A/N: I loved this chapter so much me and lily are like the same person!!!!