🌙💫 underneath the moonlight 💫🌙

A/N: a random crappy tsukishima x reader! oneshot where tsukishima and y/n end up sharing a room on a field trip.

"i'm tired," i sigh as i flop onto the white covered mattress. feeling the smoothness of the silky covers, i turn around on my back. good thing i lucked out on the lottery for the girls for who gets their own room. it's like my own little area here for the next week. although i wouldn't have much of a problem sharing a room with one of my friendships, i prefer to be alone. i can fully let go while i'm by myself.

hearing a door open from behind me, i jump out of my spot and turn to it. standing in the doorway is a tall, blond boy, with a towel wrapped around his waist and mouth ajar. beads of water dripped from wet pieces of his curled hair and toned chest. as expected of the middle blocker on the boy's team, he's fit, but not too fit. he's more on the lean side. realizing i've been staring a little too long, i avert my eyes to the door to this small room.

"what are you doing inside my room?" tsukishima asks defensively, as if i were some kind of pervert or stalker.

"this is my room. i was assigned it," i turn around and show him the keycard, making sure to keep my eyes focused on his eyes. he moves away from the door and walks around the bed to pull out a keycard from his bag that i hadn't noticed was there when i got here. i climb over the bed to the other side and read closely at the room number. he's right, this is also his room. i lift up my head to him with a worried look. my alone time. no!

he uncomfortably takes a step backwards, and it took me a second to realize, but i was a foot away from his groin area. tall ass bitch.. i back away in embarrassment. i focus my attention on something other than him again.

"we should go talk to the desk after you get dressed," i suggest, swinging my legs back and forth over the ledge of the bed. he hums in response as a 'yes' as i hear him rummage through his bag. i hear the sound of metal shifting, meaning he's closed the curtains to the window. the heavy sound of a towel dropping to the tight carpeted floor brings heat and redness up to my ears. "you couldn't do it in the bathroom?"

"you're not even looking, so it doesn't matter. unless you're a perv," he judgmentally mocks me.

"i'm not," i laugh at his ridiculous comment. i hear him start to pack up his things.

"not what you undressing me with your eyes when i came out of the bathroom said," i can hear the smirk in his voice. that little shit.

"don't get so full of yourself." he walks around to my side of the bed, this time, fully clothed. i roll my eyes, shaking my head. when we get to the front desk, i send tsukishima as a representative on behalf of our situation.

"karasuno high school." he states to the desk lady.

"ah yes, we have 1 single bedroom for the odd number of students on the trip," the lady states, reading her computer. he sighs.