Prologue

(Y/n) = your name                                              ({   }) = thinking
("   ") = talking
('    ') = action
We see a young (y/n) liones sparring with his father meliodas and uncle aurthur .They were sparring with him on sword play both of them were shocksd to see that a mere 14 year old boy was overwhelming both of them at the same time.

Meliodas:-"Well talk about being a demon he is overwhelming both of us huh aurthur"

Aurthur :-"yeah but he is the son of the demon king so what do you expect from him"

Suddenly (y/n) falls

Meliodas:- "Still making that mistake i see"

(Y/n):- "I don't know dad it's just i lean too forward for some reason. Uncle aurhur can i use your excalibur for this fight"

Aurthur:-"Hmm why haven't you always used a short sword"

(Y/n):- "yeah but that was because dad always used short swords but now it just isn't compatible with me"

Aurthur:- "why not i mean i would like to see how you do with normal swords"  'gives excalibur'

Meliodas:-"here we come (y/n)"

(Y/n):-"then come i am ready"

After a hour of sparring and (y/n) not falling

Meliodas:- "seems as a normal sword is perfect for you"

(Y/n):-"excalibur handles so good when i get of age i am gonna try finding something like this"

After 2 years during your birthday party

Everyone:- "Happy 16th birthday (y/n)"

(Y/n):- "thank you everyone i thought all of you forgot"

Everyone:- "how could we ever forget our little (y/n)'s birthday"

After cutting the cake during the gift ceremony.

Aurthur:- "well happy birthday (Y/n) if you remember when you first used exxcalibur you teally liked how it handled so today i give you excalibur and with it the title of king of chaos.

Y/n):-" Woah uncle i can't take this i am strong or worthy enough yo be user of excalibur and the king of chaos

Aurthur:-"says who can overwhelm me and meliodas at the age of 16 as for worthiness there is no one more kindhearted then you and well i have to find a successor for chaos"

Y/n):-"...... Okay uncle i will accept your gift thank you for thinking so highly of me"

Meliodas:- "happy birthday son i want you to know how proud i am as your father you have  grown to impress all of us here so my gift for you is lostvayne  although i know you won't really use it much but maybe you can use it as a backup" 'Hugs Y/n'

(Y/n):- 'breaks hug''dad thank you and yes i would be honoured to use your sacred treasure as my backup"

Merlin:- "(Y/n) i didn't think i would say this to anybody but (Y/n) i acknowledge you as a rival in magic  after being your master in magic for all these years i can say that you are the strongest mage in brittania after me of course so my gift for you is my sacred treasure Morning Star Aldan but as a ring for more style points"

(Y/n):- "thank you aunt merlin i will accept your gift and wear it everyday"

After the gift ceremomy a white light suddenly covers the whole room and all your family and relatives are in a forest.
Everyone gets into fighting stance even you but nothing such as a ambush happens.after wandering you find yourself a bit far from a war that seems to be happening between three beings but you can only recognise one that is the angels.

A small time skip

It seems that you have been transported to another another world as you wander around trying not to be seen

Everyone -(y/n) POV

Elizabeth:- 'everyone i think we should seal (Y/n) in the coffin of eternal darkness until this war ends"

Meliodas:- "yeah although these devils, angels and fallen angels aren't strong they have unbelivable numbers"

Merlin:- "yes and as far as i know there is a god here  which created everythong and devils are trying to kill him and there are also dragon gods on par with the god amd it seems that god id trying to seal them in somethinh called sacred gears"

Mael:-"as much as i hate to say it i think we should aid our respective factions  to bring power balance to this world"

Diane:- "but if we do that wouldn't that make us enemies like in the holy war back in our world"

Aurthur:- "that is true but i think mael is right because power balance is important we can aid our seprate factions while trying to get our factions to want peace"

Escanor:-"i too think that is the best option and elizabeth and meliodas being demon and goddess but still being in love we can show that peace can achieved"

Merlin:- "so it is decided we will fight for our seprate factions but there is one problem i am a sure to a large extent that the god won't be able to seal the dragons and other beings so we have interfere there we will have to seal the beings into sacred gears and then make a barrier between the realms here"

King:-"merlin you do know what you are taking about to create a barrier this large and strong all us would have to pour in our life force"

Elaine:- "brother we should do this for little (y/n) he still has to experience so much"

Ban:- "elaine is right we have to do this so that (Y/n) doesn't has to live in a world ravaged by war"

Elizabeth and meliodas :-"everyone you are sacrifing your life for (Y/n) we don't know what to say but thank you for doing this for (Y/n)"

Everyone - elizabeth and meliodas :- "what are you both saying (Y/n) is just like a son to us"

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n):-'when i was back with everyone they were in a gloomy mood' what happend why do all of you seem gloomy

Everyone started to hug (Y/n)saying we love you . Then suddenly a black smoke came and now you were in a dark void

Your family was successfull in sealing of sacred gears and placement of the barrier although supernaturals could move from one realm to another in a small quantity which makes it impossible to go at war on a large scale. Because of the death  of elizabeth , meliodas, seven deadly sins, archangels and king arthur the supernaturals realised that nobody could win this war and retreated and then signed the kuoh treaty because all the faction lost their important people devils lost meliodas a pureblood demon angels lost elizabeth a pureblood goddess who was purer holier and stronger than their god and the strongest archangels but liitle did they know that there was a young prince sealed away in the darkness

Hello everyone again thank you for reading and sorry if you didn't like this but if you did please give me tips on where to improve the most