Waht

It was a cold and windy Sunday night. You rented a very nice truck/camper to stay in. Unfortunately, it had no plumbing. You looked outside, from your somewhat cold truck, and see a pigeon staring at you. You shrug it off because there are lots of pigeons around here. "Why is it looking at me like that?" You think to yourself. It seemed to have lust in its eyes. You smack your face. "I must be seeing things...! There's no way that pigeon likes me!" You continue to think for a moment. You decide to try talking to it. You slowly walk over to your campers window. "Hey there little guy," you start. The pigeon coos and tilts its head. "My name is (Y/N here). I...I wanted to know why you're starting at me." You feel awkward, talking to a bird, but it seemed to understand you and started cooing at you. "Is it trying to TALK to me?!" You ponder.

"Maybe It knows Morse code..." you begin to tap on the windowsill rapidly. It stops cooing and stares at you for a moment. "Well that was dumb. How could a stupid bird know Morse......code....." You start thinking until it starts pecking the windowsill. "WHAT?! THIS...THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!" You look at the bird with a confused expression. It stares right back at you. Tap tap tap tap.

"Your...name.....is...Jamie..." you translate the tapping. "Your name is Jamie?" You say to the bird called Jamie. Tap tap tap tap tap. "What is it thinking now?" "What...do..you like...to..do.." You think for a moment, trying not to freak out that this pigeon knows Morse code, AND that you're talking to it. "Uhhh..." You think of your hobbies. "Well... I like to... uhm...(Insert hobby), and I really really like to (Insert favorite hobby)"

Dear lord I'm tired. Thank you for reading this shizzy book! I hate it already! Anyways, I'm gonna think about my life choices now, bye!~