Falling For My Business Rival

Falling For My Business Rival Chapter 1

A/N: This is a completely original story that I came up with on my own so please do NOT copy it, thanks! Sorry in advance if it seems like another person's story already on here, I didn't copy anything from anyone, I promise. Also this story will be posted on Wattpad and on my Fictionpress account...my first story that will make an appearance on two of the writing sites I'm on. Yay!!! Please vote/favorite and comment/review to tell me what you think.

Enjoy...

A huge blob under the bed covers rolled over and groaned loudly as it stretched out with a sleepy yawn. It slid out of the comfortable and expensive hotel bed revealing it to be a naked strongly built young man with dark brown hair and amber eyes.

He stood up and stretched his slightly aching back making it pop loudly throughout the silent room. He sighed in relief before he walked around the room gathering his clothes that were thrown around the room from the night before. He quickly found his boxers and black dress pants and slid them on when he saw his white dress shirt laying haphazardly on a dresser and his suit jacket and tie on the floor next to it.

He grabbed the shirt when a loud ringing resounded around the room. It came from his suit jacket on the floor, he grabbed the jacket and his tie before straightening himself. He quickly snatched his cellphone out of his jacket pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Giovanni, where are you?" a worried and nervous male voice asked.

"Mr. Stevens, I'm in a hotel room. Why, what's wrong?" he asked loudly in concern.

"Sir, you have an important meeting with Mr. Kingston in fifteen minutes." he informed and reminded his boss, causing loud angry curses to come out of the brunette's mouth.

An annoyed groan came from the other smaller blob under the bed covers at his loud cursing, a groggy female voice spoke up, "Baby...come back to bed..." she whined loudly enough so her voice could be heard on the other side of the line.

Mr. Stevens decided that it wasn't any of his business what his boss did in his free time and definitely didn't question why there was a female voice in the background of his boss's call...he's definitely learned his lesson from the many other times he had to call his boss in these situations since he started working for him.

The brunette glanced over his shoulder as the female still in bed uncovered her head to reveal dirty blond hair and sleepy blue eyes.

He smirked to himself when the woman got this happy gleam in her eyes as he walked back over to the bed to sit on the edge of it but not as close as she wanted, which made her pout as he slid on his dress shirt and put on his black socks and dress shoes as he held his phone between his shoulder and chin. "Sorry to wake you...V...V-Veronica?" he questioned when he couldn't for the life of him remember what this girl's name was let alone what it started with.

The female gasped in shock and complete rage, "David, how the hell can you forget my name it's Victoria!" she semi-yelled as she glared at him.

David shrugged nonchalantly, "Whatever, it doesn't matter to me what your name is since I have better things to do then sit here and listen to you whine and complain." he stated calmly to the woman's shock before speaking up again. "Stevens, remind me again what this meeting is about." he asked his assistant as he stood up and scanned the room once again before finding his briefcase halfway in between the main room and the bathroom and walked over to grab it.

"See you soon, beautiful." he smirked with a wink towards the woman still in complete shock as he opened the door and stepped out before turning back to face her. "Oh, you can't hang around here all day since I'm checking out as soon as I get to the lobby so I suggest you grab your crap and get the hell out." he smiled politely at her before slamming the door after him, not allowing her to say a word as he fast walked down the hall to the elevator.