Bella x Camden

Pov: 3rd person

Bella watched as the most popular guy in school walked through the hall in awe. He was tall, muscular and handsome with the most amazing mullet. He moved his shiny hair out of his eyes and smiled at his fans. Bella was nowhere on his

Bella had long braids that were a beautiful color of red, brown hair, and brown eyes. Although she knew she would never get a chance with him,
she couldn't help but like him.

There was one problem though, his girlfriend. Amelia was the prettiest girl in the school and dated like seven different guys.

Pov: Bella

I sighed and looked my schedule, I had history in ten minutes. I looked in my bag for my water bottle. I fiddled around with everything in the bag but couldn't find the bottle.

I remember that I left it gym class yesterday and headed out for the gym. I look around the empty gym then saw the pink water bottle in the corner of the room.

I walked over to my water bottle and picked up. As was about to walk out I heard weird noises coming from the closet. I also heard whispering but couldn't make anything of it.

I slowly tip toed toward the door and creaked it open. I peered into the small room and I couldn't believe what I saw.

There was Amelia and Camden best friend making out in the closet. I don't even know what they were doing in there but as fast as she could snapped a photo. Amelia whipped her head around and said in a very low tone, "Don't you even dar-" She was cut of by me running out of the gym and started to look for Camden.

Luckily, I know just where Camden is. He's in the school's haunted bathroom. There was a rumor that started a year ago were an old woman went into the bathroom and killed a guy washing his hands. Although I know that story was just made up so the seniors could smoke there. But every since the seniors left no one goes there.

Amelia Sprinted through the halls but she wasn't very fast because she has 5 inch heel on. The heels were no where close as fast as my old tennis shoes. Amelia's heel broke in half and it ended up twisting her ankle. She fell to the floor in agony. I chose to ignore this and continued to run.

I finally the bathroom and ran inside ignoring the the obvious "Boys restroom" sign that was badly spray painted on. Camden sat there on his phone his long bangs falling over his eyes.

"Camden!" I yell, out of breath for running while getting chased. I pull out my phone and show him the photo of Amelia making out with his best friend.

Camden looked my in the eyes and pulled me close to him. "Bella.." His voice deep but sweet. "I have always liked you"

Bella gasped in surprise. "But how?"
Camden looked at her and smiled, "Im not sure when I started to like you but I do"

Bella and Camden started dating and get Married and have eleven kids. Amelia died and so did Camden's friend because Bella killed them.

The end