Wyatt x Mylie

Mylie woke up late on a Saturday morning. She remembered that mylie was supposed to go Ashlyn's house for Ashlyn's birthday.

Mylie threw her hair in a messy bun and grabbed the bag that she had made the night before. Mylie grabbed the keys to her car and walked to her pink mini van.

Mylie drove past beautiful scenery of trees and flowers. Ashlyn's house was deep in the woods and the whole forest was her backyard. Her house was a thousand times better than mylie's house that cramped because 7 people and 4 animals shared it.

When Mylie finally arrived she blushed  a deep red when she saw Ashlyn's brother, Wyatt. Mylie had a crush on Wyatt since day one. Mylie refused there was anyone hotter then Wyatt. Wyatt was kind and smart. He was the manager at Culver's. He was anyone's  ideal boyfriend.

Wyatt looked up from his phone and smiled at the girl. "hey," Wyatt said with his deep voice. "Hello-"  Mylie responded but a huge slam cut her off. Ashlyn was standing in the doorway looking at with happiness.

Her happiness faded when she saw her brother. "You better not be using your terrible pick up lines on my friend," Ashlyn said bitterly. "There not bad," Wyatt said defensively. Ashlyn laughed at him then grabbed mylie's hand and pulled her inside.

"Sorry about my brother). Although it seemed you took a liking to him," Ashlyn spoke staring daggers her. Mylie twirled her hair, her face beat red but ashlyn continued to stare. She stared until mylie could take it no more. "I LIKE HIM, OKAY" She yelled but bit her tongue to stop her from saying anything she else.

Suddenly a glowing figure appeared from outside. Ashlyn and mylie ran to the window and couldn't believe their eyes.

There stood Wyatt, Wyatt was a god. He levitated inside and kissed mylie. The next day Mylie and Wyatt got married and two million people came. They had a singular child and named it Brendon.

The end