𝓜𝓮𝓲 𝓡𝓲𝓷

In an old secluded and dilapidated courtyard that was bleak and cold, Han Mei Rin lay on the cold ground as the coldness slipped into her body making its way to her heart that pumped blood weakly

The roof had a huge hold and rain was drizzling down, pouring onto the rough ground, making the whole room extremely cold, enough to send shivers down one's spine.

Her warm and sticky blood made an iron-like smell ooze into the air. The scene looked bloody and horrendous.

A young 20-year-old woman sprawled on the floor with her limbs numbly twitched. The woman had poison pumping in her veins making her pale face look greenish.

one side of her face had a hollow space which was the result of one of her eyes being gauged out, her scalp was covered in dry blood and her hair was ripped out painfully and slowly.

Her leg bones were shattered to the point that Han Mei Rin couldn't even feel anything from below her hip.

In front of her was her half-sister who stood in a maroon dress fluttering around. Her face looked youthful and boldly in contrast with Mei Rin's.

There was a gentle and innocent smile on her face while her eyes were gleaming with cunningness.

Beside the woman, stood a young and extremely handsome man in a light purple robe.

Air surrounding him was filled with tranquility and nobility. He had a white fan with light green bamboo drawn on it, that he was using to slowly fan himself also hiding his lips arched in disgust and sneer.

The name of the woman was Han Zi Jin and the name of man was Si Nian Zhen.

Si Nian Zhen was also Mei Ron's current husband, who was just standing beside the half-sister and watching his wife slowly die of blood loss.

"Older sister! Is it painful?" Han Zi Jin asked Mei Rin.

Mei Rin sneered.

"You should tell me Zi Jin. The poison that you gave me, is it painful enough?" Mei Rin asked in disgust.

"I don't know jiejie, honestly I wanted to look for something even more painful since you deserve the most painful death in this world," Han Zi Jin said not hiding her hatred towards her own half-older sister.

In fact, Han Zi Jin was a little unsatisfied in her heart. This was the most painful poison she could find to feed Mei Rin. She wanted Mei Rin to shout and howl in pain but seeing Mei Rin still so calm and able to suppress her emotions and pain, her heart was filled with resentment.

Mei Rin should scream.

Mei Rin should howl.

Mei Rin should shake in pain.

Mei Rin should beg for mercy.

However, she got no such satisfaction because Mei Rin was still able to put up her calm and distant front as if she was looking down at them from above when she was clearly lying on the ground in her own blood.