Overview

Overview : A new place full of faces you don’t know if you can trust. Your kingdom, miles away, now dust and ash. Interactive dreams to find out the truth of what happened. A mysterious man asking for help. These are only a few of the things you have gone through in under a week. Everything has left you more confused than before. Who do you trust? Who is the man in the prison, and is he telling the truth? What happened to your home? It’s time for you to learn, adapt, and fight for the truth in this new land people call Dream SMP.

In this story, you are a traveler. Your kingdom you called home has been burned to the ground by people you do not know. There’s no evidence to help you, so you turn to your dreams. The way your dreams work goes as follows ; They work like a video game. They are interactive, but the catch is that they’re real. All the pain you experience in your dreams is real and internally does damage to your real life body. They only happen after catastrophes so you can basically go back and walk through every step to find out what caused it or who did what. People work as NPC’s in the way that they only interact with you if you interact with them first, otherwise they will only play out what happened during the catastrophe. But after the fires happened, someone in your dream broke that rule and somehow interacted with you first. You travel for three days on foot with nothing but your weapons, journal, and some food until you make it to the Dream SMP.

Read more to find out what happens next!!!
A/N : You will have the nickname “Faer”, meaning traveler. I try to have all the characters you interact with use they/them. It isn’t really a pairing story for now, and I’m not sure if it will be, but I may or may not make a side story off the main one when it’s complete for people that DO want romantic parts added, or I can make drabbles based off the storyline. For now, everything is strictly platonic! Also, an added feature I put in is the inventory! If you’ve played Ark, it’s the gem in the arm that brings it up! For people that don’t know, there will be a small gem embedded into your arm that if you touch, will bring up your inventory, life, and stuff like that on a holographic screen that only you can interact with!