Chapter 1:

September 4, 2075; Flatwoods WV:

You: I cant wait for my first day at Auradon Prep, it is going to be so exciting! you say as you pack your bags for the long trip to Auradon Prep as your father makes breakfast in the kitchen. when you finish packing you go down the hall and enter a room where the kitchen, dining room and living room are connected and there you find your dad eating some pancakes at the table.

You: Is Mom back yet?

Father: No, she is still fighting for our nation in the Sino-American war.

 You then tell your father you have to go but he wants you to have some breakfast so you tell him that you are getting donuts on the way as you walk out to your car. You see your 2073 Chryslus Corvega Atomic V8 and get in. your best friend (F/N) comes and joins you in the car.

F/N: Did you bring extra clothes and food?

You: Yes F/N, I did.

You make it onto the freeway and notice something on your Auradon Prep invitation that looks like a homing beacon remote. you already know what it is for so you toss it ahead of you and a portal appears.

F/N: I don't like the look of this.

you drive through the portal and on the other side you are greeted by a grand castle like High school and you notice some people are looking at your car in either awe or disgust and you notice a girl with blue hair looking at your car like it was the most beautiful thing she ever saw when you got out of the car she greeted you.

Evie: Hello my name is Evie an your name is?

You: My name is Y/N and it is a pleasure to meet you.

F/N: Uhh... F/N.

Evie: you two will be sharing a dorm with me and Mal.

Evie then leads you two her dorm.