Collecting

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACHTERS (EXEPT E)  RIGHT GO TO MARVEL

3rd POV:

"OK, this is it" E started using her powers to bring everyone here

Avengers Tower: 2012

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now." Loki said

"All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up" Stark said. Not giving him the light of day.

Suddenly there was a loud bang, then the avengers (except Thor) started falling.

Asgard:2013

Thor walks up to Loki's cell where he is standing looking well kept and clean.(we all know that's a lie)

"Thor, after all this time and now you come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?" loki said 

"Loki, enough. No more illusions"

suddenly Loki's cell is transformed, the illusion is lifted and we see that Loki's cell is a mess, everything has been thrown around and he's sat on the floor, looking unkempt and messy, in the other corner of the cell

"Now you see me, brother"

Thor walks up to the other side of the cell to be closer to Loki

" Did she suffer?"

"I did not come here to share our grief. Instead I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament."

"Go on" But before Thor could. There was a loud bang, then they started falling for thirty minutes.

Space: 2014

"Show time, A-holes! it will be here any minute" quill said

"Which it will be its last" Gomora said with determination.

"I thought your thing was a sword?" quill questioned, looking at her guns.

"We've been hired to stop an inter-dimensional beast from feeding on those batteries and I'm going to stop it with a sword?" she responded

suddenly there was a loud bang, then the guardians started falling.

Berlin:2016

"Vision, I got a bandit on my six" Rhodes said 

Falcon fires small explosives which erupt and buffet War Machine.

"Vision! You copy? Target his thrusters, turn him into a glider."

Vision takes aim and fires his head laser. Falcon spots it coming and tucks into a tumble. The laser overshoots and slices through the core on War Machines chest plate. War Machine loses power and goes into a spinning free fall."Rhodey!" Tont yelled as he and Falcon dive.]"Tony, I'm flying dead stick."

As he plunges he hears a loud bang, and continued falling. (same went for pepper, Sam, Scott, and wasp. They  are also in this)

Siberia:2016

"You remember that time we had to ride back from Rockaway Beach in the back of that freezer truck?" Steve asked"Was that the time we used our train money to buy hot dogs?""You blew three bucks trying to win that stuffed bear for a redhead.""What was her name aga-"Bucky was cut off by a loud bang then started falling.

New York:2016 (doctor Strange, not the same time as the others)

"Dr. Palmer, where is she?" Strange said groaning

"Sir, we need to-"

"Where is she?" he cut her off.

"At the nurses station" she replied

"Christi-"

he was cut off by a loud bang then started falling.

Wakanda:2016 (beginning of Black panther)

" You wish . I'm here for the EMP beads, I've developed an update."

"Update? No, it worked perfectly ."

"How many times to I have to teach you, just because something works , doesn't mean that it cannot be improved"

There was a loud bang then the princess and prince started falling.

Scotland:2018

"What does it say?" Wanda asked

"I don't... I don't know. But something..."The stone trills again and Vision flinches. Wanda takes his face in her hands. Vision turns his head so he can kiss her left palm, then presses Wanda's hand to the Mind Stone.

"Tell me what you feel" He tells her

Wanda gestures, her hand emanating her red swirling energy. She seems confused.

"I just feel you" They lean into kiss, but before they do they hear a loud bang, and start falling.

Avengers Compound 2018 (after the snap)

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day" Rhodey said

"You guys take care of him. And I'll bring him a Xorrian Elixir when I come back" Danvers said with confidence as she walks away.

"Where are you going?" Natasha questioned

"To kill Thanos" Was Danvers' reply

Suddenly she hear a loud bang then started falling.

London:2023

"Beck! Beck..."peter yelled "You lied to me. I trusted you"

"I know. That's the most... disappointing part. You're a good person, Peter. Such a weakness..."

Quentin takes the glasses and hands them towards Peter

"Stark was right. You do deserve them"

Peter grabs something to his right. BANG!. He starts falling.

the Crown Jewels Vault. 

The group opens the vault doors, still cautious of any lingering signs of danger. Flash breaks the silence.

"Whoo! Yeah!"

MJ begins running toward the Tower Bridge, in search of Peter, but she doesn't make it that far when happy says "Hey, where're you going?" The there is a loud bang and Happy, Ned, and MJ start falling.

A little while later

"Only because I had serious doubts about Beck from the beginning"

"Not true. He had zero doubts"

Nick Fury looks at Hill.

"Where's Parker?" Happy didn't get to answer because Fury and Hill heard a loud began and started falling.

The people were grabbed from different time periods, when they return the go back the the exact time the left.