"I did, because nobody messes with me boo"

Okay bad chapter..can I just point out I do actually love Nick Grimshaw but at this point he's a bad guy..but on a bright side. Longest chapter yet.

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Louis' pov)

Monday rolled around quicker than I wanted it to as I slammed the door shut to my car. School just takes the piss I mean it's 8am for God sake. Who in there right mind would do this??

"Lou stop thinking so hard" harry said beside me, interlocking his hand with my own.
"Ugh but it's so early hazzie" I whined.
"Baby it'll be fine" Harry said kissing the top of my head as I leaned into his side.

Once we entered the corridors, everyone was talking about the party. A few eyes landed on me from the incident with Nick and Harry.

We carried on walking, we got to harrys locker. his hand reached under my chin to lift my head up as he planted a kiss to my lips.
"Have a good babe, see you later"
"Bye haz, I love you"
"I love you too lou" he said before I began walking towards my own locker.

2 minutes later I stopped at my locker, getting the correct books out, once I'd got them I shut the door and put them into my bag.

Just as I was about to leave, I heard a few laughs behind me. I glanced around to see it was Nick and his 'group'. I glared at him and walked away. Some people just need to get a life..I rolled my eyes as the bell rang for first class.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Class I want this homeowork done by tomorrow" Mr Harris called through the class just as the bell rang for lunch.

I sighed, packing me things away into my bag. At least I get to see my Harry now. I smiled at the thought.

I made my way through the crowd and out into the corridor. I made me way to the set of stairs to my locker.

The corridors were slowly emptying as everyone made there way to the lunch room.

"Oi tomlinson" a voice called behind me. I turned around to see who it was. Nick Grimshaw.

"What do you want nick" i spat.
"I think we need to sort some stuff out..don't you??" The smirk on his face made me want to punch his lights out.
"There's nothing to clear"
"Oh but there is. See you seem to think you can have Harry-"

I cut him off,
"Me and Harry are happy. Leave us alone" I snarled.
"Harry is mine. You don't get to have him. He will never want you. He's using you to cover me and him!!" He said with the biggest smirk on his face.

I turned my back to him...i don't need to listen the that bullshit. Just as I was about to turn the corner he grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"Don't you walk away from me!!" The anger in his eyes was now clear. It actually kinda scared me.

Before I could reply he shoved my chest. My eyes went wide as I fell down the flight of stairs. Hitting my head on the way down.

Once I'd hit the ground I cried out in pain from my leg an head.
"AGHH!!" I touched the top of my head to find blood covering my hand.

My vision started goin blurry.
"Lou?! Baby it's going to be okay. Lou im here. I love you, wake up" was the last thing I heard before it all went black..

::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::

The light was bright hitting my closed eyelids, causing them to slowly flutter open. I looked around at the White Walls. Then the bed I was in. I was in hospital.

My eyes traveled around the room until my eyes landed on Harry holding me hand, sitting in the chair next to my bed asleep. I smiled at him sweetly.

B-but what...why am I here??

I shook on harrys hand trying to wake him.
"Oh lou your awake?! I'm so sorry I feel asleep god I'm so stupid-"
"Haz why am I here??" I asked cuttin him off.
"You don't remember??" He said with his eyebrows furrowed. I shook my head.

"Baby Nick pushed you down some stairs and you've broken your leg-"
"What?!" I asked with wide eyes. He broke my fucking leg?! I pulled the sheet up to see that my leg was in fact in a blue cast.

"You hit your head on the way down a few times. That's why you don't remember. The doctor said yesterday"
"Yesterday??" I've been here since then?? Huh.
"Yeah you came in yesterday afternoon. Your mum went home about an hour ago" he explained.
"Okay" I said nodding.

We both say in a comfortable silence.
"Hazzy??"
"Yeah baby"
"Why does nick hate me??" I asked with a few tears in my eyes.
"H-he doesn't hate you lou, it's me"
"W-what do you mean??" I asked confused.

"Basically nicks always liked me ever since we met in primary. He doesn't like anyone who gets close to me. And since your my boyfriend he comes after you" he explained. I nodded for him to carry on.

"Did you ever get with him or anything??"
"Well we had a little thing when we're younger, I tried to be happy with him to make him stop but I just couldn't do it. And ever since I broke up with him he's always acted like this"

"But what's going to happen now. I mean if he's broken my leg what else will he do??" I asked scared with tears falling.
"He won't bother you again baby" he said wiping me tears away.
"️why not??" My eyebrows knitted together.
"Let's just say I gave him a taste o his own medicine" he said with a smirk.
"What do you mean??" I asked.
"Well he's none pretty face just got a bit more uglier." He said with a chuckle causing me to laugh.

"You didn't have to do that for me hazzy" I said taking his hand in my own.
"I did, because nobody messes with me boo" I just smiled placing my lips onto his moving them in sycn.

That was quite long👌and now for a sad part..there are only 2 more chapters..😞

Love you all😘nattie💕