I. Oh this isn't mine. Oops.

Authors note: no romance this chapter, just building up! The rest of the story will focus on you and Mikasa. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

     You felt a tap to your shoulder, then a gentle nudge. Without another second for you to wake up; sudden shaking erupted and forced your eyes with a surprised "gahh!". It took your eyes a few moments to adjust, and then your ears. You blinked, before firming your gaze at your awakener. Hanji Zoe.

" Y/N ! Finally, your awake! Come on, we're gonna be late!"

" Hanji.. why did you wake me up?.. where's Moblit?"

"He's already at the bus stop! Come on! Off ya' bum!"

     Hanji grabbed you out of your seat. You had to grab your backpack before being dragged out of the class, and then school. Damn, really fell asleep through last period. You'd wonder, you wondered a lot. Hanji and Moblit were both seniors, you didn't question when they approached you in your freshman year. Moblit was pleasant to be around, responsible and always looking out for you and Hanji. The opposite could be said about the senior dragging you to your bus though. Hanji always seemed to have something up with 'em everyday. But they always had your back, even now you still had gratitude for them waking you up.
     You approached the bus stop next to Hanji when you convinced them to let you go. Quickly you tried to spot out that 5'7 boy in this crowd. You only could recognize a select few of others, you weren't that social, and Hanji always behind you chirping about something Moblit would definitely yell at her for was a turn-off for some.

" Where is he?" You thought out-loud,

" Maybe on the bus?" She'd answer, but it didn't sound that confident.

" He wouldn't do that, I don't think he trusts either of us to wait on there by ourselves." You turned to face them.

They shrugged, " yeah yeah, hey did you happen to grab your lunch?"

" Yeah? Why are ya' asking?"

" Check your backpack, just incase."

     They sounded innocent enough, like a concerned sibling over a bully or whatever. You'd take off your bag, bringing it to your chest. You'd zip it open, and in plain sight there it was. Nothing more then a Sandwich and a bag of chips. Nothing special, you made it before school. It was in a plastic container, but it was barley see-able due to the fog built up in the packaging. You probably needed a new container, but why was it so important that Hanji needed you to double check? It was just a sandwich and some chips-
wait.
.
What chips did you pack today?
.
You looked down at the container, recognizing the color.
.
Hanji's favorite.
.
Oops.

     If this wasn't the tenth time Hanji tried this, the container would've been swiped right away. Thankfully, you instinctively tighten your grip. Just as expected, the tall senior had your hands on your lunch. It was tug of war at this point, even in such a crowded place like this.

" Hanji! Hanji stop!" You yelled in lower-case.

" Y/N please! We can share!" They pleaded.

"You have your own food!"

"Ohh pretty please! pleaseplease!"

     If it wasn't for the begging of Hanji, you might've heard the loud footsteps approaching, no chasing for a spot at the bus stop.
     There he was, Eren Yeager. Running toward the bus stop, you were standing in front of. Tunnel visioning with his lunch at his side. Behind him were two of his friends, Armin and Mikasa.

" Eren! Slow down! Your gonna-" armin cried, you didn't have the time to cast your attention to the trio until he collided into you.

    Skdrrrrrrrrrrrr!

You were on your knees while the boy was face-flat on the floor. You were turning to apologize until you heard Hanji pick up a container and race to the bus. You panicked, dusting off your thighs quickly before helping Eren up.

" Gah,, sorry about that.." He mumbled, he seemed apologetic, but also upset, but this wasn't the time for that!

" It's fine!" You'd breath. You grabbed your bag, racing after the bus.

" Hey-.. Wait!" Eren tried grabbing your attention, but it was too late.

     The bus door closes as you examine the seats.
You spotted Moblit waving at you, his free hand holding onto your container. Hanji had their arms crossed sitting next to him. You'd walk over, fists clenched.

" You were really going to chose a bag of chips over me missing the bus?"

     Hanji pouted, before a firm rub came from moblit, a direct to the top of their head. He sighed, handing you your container. You took a seat next to Moblit Incase a hand tried sneaking way to your lunch. A relieved sigh escaped you before opening the Plastic container. Taking off the lid, you were met with
.
a cheese-hamburger steak?
.
     Your mind processed this for a moment, until you realized. You realized exactly what this meant.

" Hanji. "

" ...hmph!"

" Hanji!"

" Oh! What is it?" They huffed.

" You took the wrong container!" You'd exclaim.

     The three of you were sitting there in silence, taking it in.
Finally, Moblit broke the ice, with how you expected,

" HANJI! "