❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 04❀

Hey guys remember me!? Well ik i'mma so so late its so bad of me letting all of you hanging here. I'm so sorry. Are you all doing fine!? Please stay safe everyone nd please get vaccinate. Nd one more thing are you guys not liking the story because you guys are not even commenting if you will not comment how I will know you guys are liking or not! So please comment!🥺 Well anyway lets start
Happy reading you'll!

❤️❤️❤️

After kabir started walking towards Anaya's bedroom Siya here ran towards Aliya's room. "Hey Kanha ji what did i do ab Ani hume nahi chodegi what should I do yeah aliya nd she must be with sid" She ran towards sid's room nd without knocking she barg in nd saw his room's light was off here in sid's room sid and aliya were having some mushy mushy moments nd siya without knocking go nd on the light nd sid who was going to kiss her got scared seeing the light on both of them get scared nd shout.

"Ahhhhh" shout both sidliya (sid+aliya) together! They both get of from the bed nd sat straight. "Humne kuch nahi dekha" said Siya turning side ways. "Damn what the hell are you doing here Siya" Asked Siddharth getting annoyed seeing his own sister.

"What happened si" Asked aliya seeing her like this.
That time Siddharth's mobile ping indicating a message when he checked he became so happy seeing the massage he became so happy nd said "Guys let's go to Ani's room. Said Siddharth nd walks out of the room seeing him Aliya nd siya too walked.

Aliya:- "What happened to you why you came like you massed up." Asked aliya getting suspicious on siya.

Siya:- "Aliya humne kabir ko sab bata diya! About doll nd aar--- "what you did what! Aliya asked getting shocked.

Siya:- "Hum kya karte kabir ne humse bohot pyaar se puchha hum mana nahi kar paye"

Aliya:- "Holy moly fuck siya anyways lets go to her room now shub has massaged."

Now present time:

So after the talk they started going towards there room's to get ready nd meet.
After getting ready they come out nd Anaya asked "Guys ready!?"

"Yeah yeah let's go."

"Mom dad we are going to Royal Bombay shubman nd all are in town so thought to spend some time with eachother." Said Riyan being the eldest amongst all the arcade fire.

Aditya:- "Sure son go enjoy why you didn't take Aarav with you all!?" Asked Aditya nd Anaya's head snap towards him listening Aarav's name.

That time kabir aging nugged Anaya who just glared at him.

"Wo paa he actually have his plans so. "Ohh that's okay nd Princess take care of yourself nd all."

Anaya:- "Yeah dad don't worry." Said anaya smiling at her father.

"Doll tu aapna care legi okay nd anything happens m just a call away." Said anurag who nodded nd anurag kissed Anaya's forehead.

So after bidding bye to the family they came out nd started there cars.

Here in royal Bombay yatch the party was going on full speed. That time the arcade fire enter nd right away move towards there place where they always meet. After going there they saw Ishaan abhay shub was sitting nd waiting for them.

"Maan" screamed Anaya seeing her best friend after a long.

"Naya" shouted shubman nd they both hug eachother tight. "How are you man its been long!?" "I'm fine naya tu thik hain!?" Asked shubman cupping her cheeks to which anaya nodded smiling.