𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

Monkey D. Luffy, if you would describe him, is the epitome of the word free and adventurous. He is never afraid to voice out what's on his mind and there are times when he is sensitive to anyone's feelings. That's what made you drawn to him and when he asks you to join, you said yes with zero hesitation.

Strawhat pirates, as you slowly know them,  are the most chaotic thanks to Luffy, Chopper, and Usopp. Now, it became ten times more when you joined. Because wherever Luffy is, you are there. You are part of every idea he can imagine and finds yourself never saying no to any ruckus he'll create. One time, both of you ran for your life when Zoro had enough of your teasings. The ship was full of the sound of your and Luffy's laugh. And in the end, Nami smacked both of your heads and end up saying sorry until she'd made sure that you'd behaved.

Yet you never thought that this day would come. Robin was giving you a knowing look and that made you frown because she was clearly implying something. When you ask her about it, she just smiles and says, "I know you like our Captain. Your actions say enough." That made your brain stop working. You were lost in your thoughts that you never see Luffy's face in front of you. Pink paints your cheeks and he instantly calls Chopper for help. Saying that you have a fever. That made you smack him.

You gave time to ponder your feelings. Then the realization hits you, and that explains why your heart beats at an abnormal pace when he's there. Why do you easily accept everything he has to offer and felt comfortable in his presence? 

But you have a number one problem.

Luffy is oblivious. That's a fact. He doesn't know what the word love and relationship is. All he had in his rubber brain is meat and meat and meat. But you were going to change that. You will.