Sinners Are Much More Fun than the Saints

Hazel

"Stop Ryan," I giggled as he kissed my neck. We were at some random party downtown.

"Why Babe?" he smiled at me and started to kiss my lips.

"Because I said so," pushing him off me. I was not going to do anything more with him after I've had a few beers and at some random person's house.

Plus, there is no way I'm going to have sex with a guy who did it with one of my best friends, before he did it with me. Ally told me all about how Ryan and Sage hooked up. It was pretty obvious too; they always completely avoid each other, like really guys?

I should call Ally; we haven't talked since the end of school.

"Come on baby," Ryan tried grabbing my hand as I walked out of the room.

"You're drunk; get a ride home with one of your friend," I walked out of the small bedroom and slammed the door.

Pushing my way through the clumps of people trying to find the front door I dropped my phone, "Shit," I bent down and looked on the ground for my phone. It must've been kicked away; there was no way I could look for it with all these people here.

Finally I found the door and walked out to my car, "HEY!" a voice came from behind me.

Turning my head around I saw a guy holding my phone, "Is this yours?" he asked stopping a few feet in front of me.

"Yeah, thanks," I took the phone from his hands.

"I saw your background," he said, my background was me and the girls, "and I saw that whoever owned the phone had to be attractive so I took the liberty to put my number in," he was grinning revealing a perfectly white and straight smile.

"Well who said I wanted your number?" I smiled turning around and walking to my car.

"I hope you use it! You'll figure out who I am!" he yelled as I dug my keys out of my pocket.

I got into the car and began scrolling through my numbers; of course I would figure out who he was. He saved his number as "that super-hot guy from the party that saved your phone". I let myself smile as I drove away.

Cassadee

"My gorgeous girl, you didn't even bother to leave me a note," Luc said to me as he pulled my down into the seat next to him.

"Why are you here?" I questioned looking around to see if anyone had noticed us.

"Don't you want me here?" he asked, feigning hurt.

Frankly I did, but I couldn't explain him to anyone. I had spent an entire summer falling in love with this gorgeous twenty year old French guy, "You know, what we did is called statutory rape were we are going," I snipped at him and stood up to walk to the bathroom.

Of course he had to stand up and follow me. I opened the door to the small bathroom and he followed.

"Well, since we aren't in America yet does the law still apply to us here?" he asked bringing his lips to mine forcefully and pulling me to him.

"Why are you here?" I muttered against his lips.

"Your parents hired me to be your French tutor," he pressed his lips harder to mine; silencing any of my feeble attempts to seem bothered by the fact he has talked to my parents.

Sage

"Honey, I'm going to the club to play some tennis. Would you like to join me?" my mother asked, poking her head into my room. I was sitting in my pajamas and drinking a cup of coffee at my desk.