Chapter 52. Saving Draco ☾

A/N: Hey guys I am back so my dad's health is better and now I will update frequently like 2 to 3 times a week yay!! ;)
Thank you all for the support you gave me and my family :)

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Harry rushed down the stairs and nearly tackled Severus.

"Draco's in trouble! We need to help him!" Harry said, handing Severus the note he just received. Severus frowned at the offending slip of paper.

"I'll call an order meeting." Severus went over to the floo.

Harry was near panick. Why hadn't Draco used the communicator? He shook his head and ran out of sight. He quickly called Hermione and Luna.

"Dragon in danger!" He called.

"What's wrong with Sirius?" Luna asked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Other dragon."

"We're on our way," Hermione told him.

"At Grimmauld. If anyone was wondering, by the way." Harry said sarcastically.

"At what?" Luna asked. Harry rolled his eyes again.

"Hermione apparate to Luna's. She'll have a floo you can use."

Within minutes, Hermione and Luna arrived at Grimmauld Place, much to Severus and Remus surprise.

"Miss Granger, Miss Lovegood, what in the world are you doing here?" Severus asked.

"How did you get past the Fidelius Charm?" Remus added. Hermione's eyes widened.

"Dumbledore…sent for us?" her voice rising near the end. Remus shrugged in acceptance. Severus, on the other hand, looked skeptically at the girl.

Very quickly, the house was filled with Order members.

"What is going on, Severus? Has something changed in Voldemort's circle?" Dumbledore asked as everyone sat down.

"No. It appears Draco Malfoy is in trouble," Severus said. Everyone stared at him.

"And?" Arthur Weasley responded. Molly swatted her husband's arm.

"Arthur! Obviously we were called to help the poor dear!" she chastised.

"Poor? Poor my…" Arthur shut up as he noticed the glare coming from his wife.

"Severus, while I do understand your concern, we cannot go for the boy. What is Draco Malfoy to us?" Dumbledore asked.

"He's my best friend," Harry said.

"He's my godson," Severus continued. Sirius stood up.

"He's my cousin." At this, everyone turned to stare at Sirius. "What? We weren't all doing it? I just wanted to be a part of something." Remus shook his head.

"It's really very simple. I will assemble a select few to accompany Lupin and me to the manor. Simple extraction," Severus explained.

"We won't go in wands a'blazing?" Sirius asked. Severus glared in response.

"Then why did we need an order meeting?" Tonks whispered loudly to Remus. Severus glared at his former student.

"Miss Tonks? Thank you for volunteering," Severus said, a sly smile escaping one corner of his mouth. Tonks blushed. Dumbledore seemed upset and unnerved. How did this meeting get so out of hand so quickly? "Alastor? Your skills would be appreciated as well. I can promise you that if anything gets out of hand you can be first in line to hex Malfoy Senior." Moody nodded in agreement.