✨𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎!✨

⇡⇡ꜱᴏɴɢ: ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴜɴᴋɪɴ' - ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅ (ɪɴꜱᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ) ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴋᴀᴡᴀɪꜱᴘʀɪᴛᴇ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ʙʏ ᴅɪᴍᴇɴꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴀꜱꜱʜᴏʟᴇ⇡⇡

here you will see what i am going to write and what i am not going to write. When you have finished reading it, if you make a request that does not follow my rules (example: pico x child! reader romantic.) I will ignore your request and I will not do it, instead if you make a request that follows my rules (example : pico x child! reader platonic) then I'm going to do it. with that said you can continue.

what i am going to write:

-fluff
-smut?(maybe i wont write about that but who knows?)
-lgbtq+
-yandere

what i am NOT going to write:

-r4pe
-s3x
-pedophilia(child x adult)

-OC x canon
-canon x canon(didn't you read the title? it says x reader.)

what characters am i going to write about?

all the characters of the game and mods too!

Please, when making your request, specify if you have an idea of ​​how you want the oneshot to go, otherwise when the oneshot is ready it may not be as you wanted. and if you just want it to be just the character you picked and all of that and you dont mind how the story goes, then its okay!

friday night funkin belongs to Ninjamuffin99, Phantom Arcade, evilsk8r and Kawai Sprite.

there might be bad grammar. don't be afraid to tell me when there is!

if the oneshot has something to do with +18 or insulting (smut and cuss words ) there will be a warning.

-bucket 281 words.

ill try making the reader gender-neutral but if you want a x male/female/etc reader ill change it to the gender you pick.