"🄱🅁🄾🄺🄴🄽 🅂🅃🅁🄴🄴🅃🄻🄸🄶🄷🅃" ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴍ / ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

a/n: this is my first time doing this and it maybe wont be good, annd the art above its mine so yeah, if you want to use it give credit pls. now, you can continue.

y/n pov

after figuring out i couldnt sleep i went on a short night walk, since its around 4am i dont think there could be someone up.

as i walk i could feel the wind on my hair and it makes me feel safe for some reason.

as the time passes i still walking and after a while i begin to feel tired, as i returned back home i noticed a broken streetlight that i havent seen before, well maybe i was too tired and i didnt notice, ill just keep going to my house. and then everything turns black. the power went out. when this happend i was shocked because of the sudden, though after i realise whats going on i became to feel more calmed. until something felt bad, i turned around feeling uneasy just to see the broken streetlight to be the only light working, but there was something more. i could feel like something bad would happen. i figured that maybe there could be someone in the dark so i started to approach the now working streetlight just so i could see if my thoughts were correct, but as soon as i moved my feet a silhouette was walking in the light with they're eyes on me, but that silhouette wasnt normal it looked like it had a lemon for a head and as i still was trying to see the creature i soon realized it had a smile, a creepy one, realizing it could be dangerous i started running towards my house.

when i arrived home before closing the door i checked that the creature wasnt out there but i couldnt see anything so without closing the door i grabbed my phone, that wasnt that far away from my door, and cheked again with my flashlight, and there was nothing.

second person pov

no one to be seen and you didnt feel that anyone was out there. after that you locked your door and sit in your table. after calming you down from everything that happened you went to your bathroom and washed your teeth and then you changed into your pijamas and you layed down on your comfy bed, not covering with the sheets yet, when you where about to do that you hear that something falls in the room you were in. as soon you heard this you stand up in shoock and with fear of your life. as you standed up you seen the creature you were escaping from earlier. freezed in fear you two just stared at each other, you were still in the dark with the weak light of the moon so you couldnt see so much but you could tell that theyre eyes were pitch black. after a while you camed back to the world realizing a stranger was in your house.

"HO-HOW DID YOU GET I-INTO MY HOUSE?!"you said while trying to grab something so you could protect yourself

"when you lefted the door open and went to grab your phone.. i thought that you were letting me get in... did i misunderstand it?"said the creature with a deep voice, and thought it sounded threatening it doesnt seem like he wanted to hurt you, but you still didnt trust this creature.

"a-and why would you get in?!"you said finally grabbing something from behind you, a vase you didnt even know you got.

"well while you were running you dropped this.." the creature showed a f/c(favorite colour) scarf "and i wanted to give it back to you"

you forgoted you were using a scarf before, one that was really important to you, why? because it was a gift from a beloved one, and thanks to this creature you could have it back.

you slowly lower the vase "th-thank you.." you put the vase back in its place and take the scarf from the creature.

"no problem human"he said while peting your head"now i will leave i know you need to rest, bye human" he said as he walked out of your room.

"goodbye.." deep down you you know that you will see him again. you droped yourself on the bed ready to enter the realm of the sheets until your door suddenly opens, making you sit.

"uh could you open the door?"

bucket-
i was writting this at 4am andbkdbfnf

771 words