Chapter 2

Danielle was preparing lunch when she heard the door slam which startled her to the point she felt her heart skip multiple beats.

She quickly rushed to see who almost caused her to have a heart attack.

" Rie?" she signed with relief. " You scared me, why are you back so early? you got the job?" She inquired with so much curiosity written all over her face.

"I......i.....di..... didn't get the job," Riele let down a tear before she continued.

"Danny, Thomas told me to wait for him when Cree dropped me off but by the time he arrived all the jobs were taken."

"What!? Rie you gat to be kidding me, Riele you know how important this job was but you still gave it up for your useless boyfriend. His wasting your time and by the time you realize it then it would be too let." Danielle was so disappointed.

"Danny i will........
Danielle interrupted her," look i don't wanna hear it, we struggle to feed atleast you should remember that next time. Freshen up and then you will eat lunch." Riele could feel the fury in her sister's voice.

"Am really sorry sis," Riele mumbled to herself as she went upstairs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Jace am gonna kill you!" Ella screamed as she stormed to the living room finding Jace watching himself on TV.

"Sis will it kill you to walk like a normal human being?" jace teased her as she got a pillow and hit him with it.

"Ouch that hurts," he said trying to make her feel like she finally did something.

"You deserve it, bro how could you get my favorite teddy bear without my consent?" She angrily asked as he only let out a naughty smile.

"Come on Ella you are 22 years old, is this how you behave?" Jace laughed.
"Says the guy who steals it every night to cure his loneliness." Jace and Ella laughed, jace only had Ella ever since his parents and Monica died.

After 5 minutes of laughter Jace called Kevin.

"Kevin!" Jace called out to his butler.
Kevin came quickly, jace never liked tardiness.

"Clean my car, i have to be on set an hour from now so hurry up." He ordered.
"I will get right on it sir," Kevin left and jace went to get ready leaving Ella in the living room.

"It's just me and you today," Ella jumped on the couch as she changed the channel.

Jace quickly got changed, he was already late for his shoot due to him watching himself on TV.
"Oh my gosh, where is my watch?" He said in a frustrated way.

"Ben will be so upset," he said to himself while looking for his watch.
A couple of minutes later he received a call from Jack.

Conversation
" Hello Jack." He said as he was leaving his room heading downstairs.

"Dude you are an hour late and you know Ben hates it when you do that.

" Come on jack just keep him busy for a while."

" Okay and hurry," jack hang up.

Jace quickly got into his car leaving Ella suprised as to why he didn't say bye to her but she understood that he was late.

"Kevin please don't disturb me unless it's something important," Ella warned him and he just gave a nod in agreement.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++