1: casino

you could hear the voices of footsteps as other guests got out of their rooms to start gambling. you didn't feel like going into that chaos nor getting up so you just continued laying on the bed in your hotel room in sky casino.

your muscles were aching and your head was ready to explode any second. everything that had happened overnight slowly made it's way back into your mind.

~flashback~

you were walking down the street after successfully winning every bet you made at the small casino. it was what you did for living. you go to a casino, make bets, win every game with your gift until someone realises something is wrong, and then you leave just to do the same thing in another casino.

your gift was the reason you were where you are now. it was the cause of everything. it was the reason you were alone, the reason your family left you, the reason you always felt like you were alone and there was no one  in this world who could understand you.

everyone you met and considered as equals, everyone who you thought good of turned their back on you so you found the solution in seeing everyone as an enemy and crushing them to pieces, in your own ways.

your parents were long gone now, or so you thought since you never contacted them and the only thing they thought you was one thing; gambling.

your mom and dad weren't the best of people. back in the time, they owned a casino and they usually played with their customers.

at one point, in order to gain more money, they used you and your ability to win games and bets. this usually made you overuse your ability which resulted in extreme migraine and muscle pain. after some time, you refused to use it and that was the day your family disowned you.

after that your ability, 'ghost', helped you survive through everything. it was an ability that helped your subconscious get out of your body. when you use it, the time around you slows and your physical body becomes a ghost but people cannot understand that, as long as they are not touching you. it also allows you to create illusions.

with your ability, you went to every casino and made bets, winning countless amounts of moneys. at this point, you just do it for fun.

it was the night before you came to the sky casino. its name was famous around so you wanted to ho there for a long time. it was also the place where one of your biggest enemies was.

the main reason you wanted to go there was not the money but it was revenge, it was the rage built up inside of you throughout the years.

her name was akasuki tenshi (it means something like white angel in japanese, hehe the irony) but unlike her name, she was the worst thing that had happened to you.

she owned a the biggest casino of the town and she found you a week after your family disowned you.

you went in for gambling and after a while she noticed that you were an ability user.

in the begging, she acted really nice and provided you with everything you wanted. she took you into her house and looked after you. you were 14 at the time.

after a month or so she made you the deputy manager of the casino but she had darker plans. she made you play bets against her enemies and got beaten up, not by doing bets and gambling, but physically.