9: truth

sigma felt like shit.

he had been sitting in his office, doors locked.

he didn't want to talk to anyone, didn't want to see anyone.

he just wanted to think about you.

he had been crying silently for the last five hours, thinking about what he did.

he didn't pass out but he had all the answers, you did too.

that was the thing that scared him the most.

he didn't know what you knew.

he let akasuki manipulate him again and he let himself break you again.

his heart ached.

he had used his ability and now knew that you had feelings for him just like he did.

he hadn't realised that if he had reached out instead of pushing you away, you would be right by his side.

he desperately wanted to tell you.

tell you what happened there that suddenly made his whole mood change.

the thing that made him push you away.

he wanted to tell you but he couldn't.

and now he didn't have the courage to face you again.

to look at your eyes and see those walls again.

he was too afraid to face the damage that he made, it was all his fault after all.

tears started streaming down, wetting his tear stained face as he started sobbing again.

you on the other hand had regained your consciousness.

you were sitting on your bet for about an hour now, shocked.

sigma's ability...

it let you know what you desired the most but the sudden load of information caused you to pass out.

what you desired the most...

you really thought this wouldn't be it.

you really wanted to know why sigma way pushing you away, why he was throwing you away from the casino,

but you just wanted it and it wasn't your deepest desire though you weren't aware.

even after he said that you couldn't stay in the casino, even after he had basically told you to live on the streets for a few days your deepest desire was not to know the reason behind it.

it was whether he loved you or not.

even after he left you behind, you could get yourself to hate him.

yes, you were angry and yes, you were going to make him pay for it but you didn't hate him.

in fact you still loved him and it annoyed you.

you felt weak.

throughout you whole life, when somebody hurt you, you just got your revenge and walked away.

you hated them for it,

but you couldn't hate sigma.

you were weak against him just like he was against you.

you had to know.

you had to know the reason behind it all.

you had to talk to sigma.

you get up as fast as possible and ran to the manager's office.

after running and turning and almost falling a couple of times, you were in front of the doors, again.