clip

Third person POV:

Fiona was pacing around trying to make sure zara was safe "come on, come on pick up" fiona said and kept on dialing zara's number "where is my big brother, when I need him" fiona said "I'm right here, fina" a voice said "nik?" fiona said.

Flashback:
•1850•

ⓓⓔⓒⓔⓜⓑⓔⓡ 5ⓣⓗ

7 year old fiona was trying to find a 10 year old damon "big brother, where are you?" fiona shouted "I'm right here, love" a voice said "you aren't damon" fiona said tilting her head and klaus had tears in his eyes "I'm sorry, did I make you cry?" fiona asked softly "no, it's just that you remind me of someone I love dearly" Klaus said looking into fiona's blue-green eyes "who?" fiona asked in a polite tone "my little sister, it is her birthday today, I'm visiting her grave" klaus said "I'm phonix, fiona phonix" fiona introduced herself "I'm nik" Klaus introduced himself.

"fiona!" lily shouted in a distance "I must go, hope I'll see you again" fiona said and klaus nodded "bye for now" fiona said "until we meet again, fina" klaus said and and fiona left. Klaus had tears streaming down his face, he had just met his best friend, his partner in crime, his protector, his reason to breath, his favorite sister, his soul sister, the only person who understands him better than himself.

Like that he came to visit her every year on the same date, always talked to fiona. Being with her calmed him down. He always visited her or checked up on her, even now.

End of flashback.

ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ғʀᴏᴍ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 2 ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 7. sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴢᴀʀᴀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴢᴀʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅɴɴᴀᴘᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʀᴏsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴠᴏʀ (ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ)

ᴋʟᴀᴜs ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇᴀʀʟɪᴇʀ. ʜᴇ sᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪs sɪsᴛᴇʀ-ɪɴ-ʟᴀᴡ, ᴀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴅᴏᴘᴘʟᴇɢᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ.