A Day with the Monsters

It was sunday and he was sleeping quite peacefully. The weather was little chilly and he had wrapped himself in a blanket.

After sometime he felt someone caressing his hair. Having a smile on his face he was slowly waking up. Then suddenly he realised that instead of caressing, someone was pulling his hair rather harshly.

On opening his eyes he saw her. Clad in pale yellow dress, with sweet smile and mischeivous thoughts dancing in her eyes.

"What are u doing here and where is mama?" he asked her bit rudely. Unfaced by his rudeness she answered him, "I am swimming right now. Wanna join..?"

"Where is mama?", he asked gritting his teeth. "Oh, Mama has gone to meet her sister. She is not well so mama gonna stay there for a night and will be back tomorrow morning."

"That means....."he trailed.
"Yeah. That means we are alone at home and we will have so much funnnnnnnn. Now get up real quick and join me on the breakfast table Now."

After she left, he was shocked to this revealation and hate to accept that today, the whole day he is locked up with her.

Her. His Sister.

Sunday is the only day he gets to relax and be with his mother. Place his head in her lap n sleep peacefully. Sighing he went to washroom to freshen up.

11:07 AM

He came out of his room in his casuals. All fresh and hygienic. He entered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

He found the bottle full of water and started drinking, out of nowhere someone punched his stomach resulting in spilling out all the water from his mouth.

After recovering from his pain he narrowed his eyes to the source of force. She was happily squealing, "Good Morningggg. Come faster. I m waiting for you in the dining area". He just groaned. Its going to be a LONG day!!

01:48 PM

She was trying her best to annoy her brother. He was just simply ignoring her. She was planning about many things to make him talk to her, forgive her and be back to his normal self.

☆ Switch off his mobile charger
☆ Mess with his cupboard
☆ Don't let him sleep
Finish off his snacks
Steal his things and hide them
☆ Annoy him to no end

04:03 PM

Na meri koi manzil
Na mera hai thikana
Maine toh yaaron seekha
Kanton se dil lagana

He was humming the song that was blaring in his speakers and was just going through his books shelf. Suddenly the door of his room burst open and

Koi na koi chahiye
Pyaar karne wala
Koi na koi chahiye
Humpe marne wala

She was singing louder than needed and dancing her ridiculous moves looking at her brother who was ready to kill her.

"Get. Out. Now."
"Bhaiya please........"she begged.
"I said Out!" He seathed with anger. Pouting she came out.

06:11 PM

He was standing in the balcony witnessing an amazing view.

The sun was setting, birds were rushing back to their nest, the purplish sky of winters, everything looked beautiful. He really wanted to record it.