𝟏 | 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

{Two Years Later ~ Age: 7....1/2 ~ Ninja Academy}

During two years since the Senju massacre, things have been very heavy against the Hokage. People wondered how enemies infiltrated the village, seen they had the Yamanaka clan's division team on duty. Lord Third was devastated by the news, the whole village went silent.

The funeral was heavy with tension, with some thankful for the death of Masaru. How he dealt with things, reminded Lord third with how much he never informed or even negotiated with important meetings. He couldn't trust him enough, but with his passing it made Lord Third's burden weigh lighter than before. If Masaru was a better man, he would've promoted him as Hokage due to the fourth Hokage's passing.

"Morning, you must be Kimi," A voice greeted, the young Senju. The young man smiled warmly, "My name is Iruka Sensei, it's nice to have you in my class this time. Your Sensei before told me great things about you, especially with your elder brother Shiro.....right?"

She nodded shyly.

"Come on in, we will begin shortly," he ushered her, before letting her inside to be greeted with many kids all around. Her eyes drift around catching familiar faces, but didn't entirely wanted to begin any conversations. Ever since her family was killed, she spent most of her time alone. She ignored Shikamaru and Choji, and even Kiba. Right now, all she wanted was to be with her elder brother.

Except he's out on missions most of his time nowadays, leaving her more alone than ever. Mostly missions with Shisui, being friends with the Uchiha's. He never broke his bond with them, holding a heart for them. That's what made him likable and very approachable.

Sighing deeply she walks over nearby the window, earning strange looks from a few kids. She ignored them sliding in on her desk, she propped her elbow up on the table with her eyes resting outside through the window pane.

"H-Hey is it okay, if....i sit with you....Kimi?" A soft voice questioned, making Kimi's eyes wander back around to meet with lavender eyes.

"H-Hinata.......um, sure,"

The Hyuga princess sits down turning to smile at her friend, missing her presence. She knew what had happened, but didn't want to pry into her business. She could see Kimi feeling distant, after isolating herself from everyone for a while.

Hinata smiled warmly., her gaze softened.

"I've missed seeing you, how are you feeling?" She asked politely.

That very moment Kimi felt a sense of comfort, before her first smile drifts upon her face.

"I've missed you too, and I'm alright......how about you?" She asked, not knowing Hinata was dealing with her own father's high expectations upon the young girl.

She nodded, "I'm good, so.....we're finally in class together, we can finally do projects together," her excited tone, lifted hope in Kimi's heart.

"Same, I hope we get to learn more jutsu's soon," Kimi beamed brightly.

Her teal eyes flickered across the room, before meeting with a certain Inuzuka's causing her eyes to widen. His eyes widen before a big smile spreads across his face, waving frantically towards the Senju Princess. He grins widely baring his canines towards her, with a little puppy resting in his jacket causing her eyes to widen.

Iruka cleared his throat.

"Alright, so many new faces and faces I already know!" Iruka-sensei commented, grabbing the attention of the students in his class. Kimi and Hinata stopped speaking, turning to their new sensei. He exhales deeply, "Alright, roll call......"