Prologue

I am not looking away to escape my darkness,
I am looking away to love my self there.

-Rune Lazuli

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the New World, in a hidden island, a figure looking at the crystal that started to cracking . "This is'nt good..." as the figure look at the crystal, a hint of uneasyness in the voice "Look's like we have to do the job." the figure sigh. "You know what to do." the figure command, hidden in the dark someone answer "Can i do it my own way...?" The figure look frustrate "Don't do anything stupid." The man smirked as he already expected the answer. "No promise boss~."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sudden light started to ignite in a empty room, with some people started to appear.

"THE HELL !?!"

"What happened !?!"

"Where are we !?"

"Nami-swaannn!!!"

"Shut up pervert cook!"

"What did you say mosshead!!?"

"What the...Sanji?!"

"Stop yelling you guys!! This is'nt the time!! " Yelled a panicked Chopper.

"Chopper right, first off all where the hell are we!?!" Ussop said in panick tone.

The StrawHat's immediately looked around but yelled in panicked when they saw marines all around them, not just that they also saw Smoker, Garp and the Admiral's in the crowd as well.

Not just the marines there also The WhiteBeard pirates, The Red Hair pirates, The Schibukai, The Heart pirate, and some of the super nova.

Marco stood tall with his crew mates, glaring at the marines ready to fight, the marines also rise their weapons ready to attack when the order's given.

In the back there's a few peoole looking confused as well ,but remain silent as they watch the scene infront of them.

Intense silent beetwen the pirates and marines started to rise up, before the fight broke, both marines and pirates stop their movement's.

"What the...!?" Shanks yell, he couldn't move ,like there an invisible rope tied around him, not just him everybody stop on track "I-i couldn't move" yelled the marines.

"Alright... That's enough." Following the voice they see a man with a hood covering the man ayes, standing not far away from them. "I appreciate if you guys did'nt started a fight in this room, it's a pain to clean up the mess." The man keep going as he raise his hand and the weapons from the both side start to floating towards the man. Everyone to shocked to even realize that they finally can move their body.

Now everyone attention goes to the man, they can feel the strong aura coming from him, couldn't hold the urge Zoro yell "Who the hell are you!? " making him receive a punch from Nami "Idiot, what are you doing?! " Yell her to the swordman, really they don't know anything about what happened here what if the man is ready to kill if they make a wrong move. "Are you the one that responsible for this ?," Sengoku ask looking at the man.