Thirty threee🔗.

OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

"Ian did shit hollon," Mari wrapped his arm around Mila's waist while he guided her backwards.

"No cuz they poppin up like they tryna get into some," She laughed while pointin'. "Right let a bitch kno some forreal." Nel said, her and Mora standin' the exact same, ready for whatever.

"Yal crazy as hell I swea." He chuckled. "You ain't even stay to hea nun else we ain't do shit but talk last night, and ova the damn phone but it ain't like that I told ha what is was so she kno wassup." He told her and her facial stayed the same.

"Okay Umm we can head out ian high enough, we don't want no problems we just wan finna let chu touch sis." One girl said.

"As you should that's yo friend, but ain't no let me, we good thoe, right chal?" She asked and the girls sent a Mhm her way, makin' Mari shake his head once again.

"I'll see you later okay?" His friend or whatever  she was told him and he nodded then they headed out.

"You ain't seein shit later." She mugged him and he just smirked, missin' this.

"Ain't even been a full day nii and look at cha," He wrapped both arms around her now. "I couldn't react then but I'm onnit now, allat friend shit ova wit." She said and he nodded, kissin' her lips. "I'm serious Kelan." She said and he nodded again, continuin' to kiss her lips until she held his head in place and gave him a real kiss.

"These niggas, I thought we was finna beat some ass," Chanel danced on Zyaire to the song that was playin'.

"Bruh yo big ass always wanna fight and shit, I see why yal get along nii," Sim pointed to the three and they all flipped him off. "I need a way to let out my frustrations and you kno that punk head ass boy." She bucked at him.

"This my shit thoe, and my legs around your face until I cry," She sang, as Ride it by Tink played through the club.

I wanna ride (Yeah)
I wanna ride (Yeah)
I wanna ride (Yeah)
I wanna ride (Yeah)

He wanna know what I'm made of (Yeah)
Tonight, I'm ready to take some (Yeah)
Ain't have no sex in a long time, but it's alright (Oh yeah)
Start by telling me just where it hurts (Where it hurts)
'Cause I know just how to fix it, see I'm talented and gifted
I could show you something new that'll blow your mind
And my legs around your face until I cry
See, I like where this is going
In the morning, I'll be glowing
'Cause you keep me satisfied

I wanna ride (Yeah)
I wanna ride (Yeah)
I wanna ride (Yeah)
I wanna ride (I wanna ride with you)
I wanna love ya, I wanna hold ya
Don't keep me waiting, you know I want ya
I wanna ride (Yeah)

He wanna play on my playground
Fixing on me from the waist down (Oh)
Might let him jump in the deep end (Oh)
'Cause I'm fiending (Oh yeah)
Talk to me and tell me what to do
I'ma listen like a student, if you love me, boy, then prove it
'Cause it's slippery when you hitting it from behind
I'ma ride you like I'm an automatic drive (Drive)
You're the type that keeps me coming
Having sex like I'm your woman
'Cause you got me (Got me) satisfied...

The three couples separated as the song played. Mora sat in Kasim's lap, both smokin' a blunt while they watched the dancers dance to the song. "Ha ass thoe baby, look," She pointed and he just laughed at her. "Lemme see you dance." He bit his lip and she blushed but tried to hide it with a laugh. "We watchin them."