Chapter 5

Eva's POV: i started waking up slowly. i looked around to see everyone still asleep. i then checked my phone and HOLY SHIT. today's mine and anna's 1 month. i quickly got up but carefully so i wouldn't wake anyone up. i ran up to my room, dressed up, brushed my hair and teeth and headed out to my car. i went to the mall to get her some gifts. first i went to Footlocker and bought her some new custom AF1 (since her last ones got ruined by pluto) that has her name printed on the side. i then saw these 2 hoodies i remembered she liked but she never got. after that i went to the jewelry store and saw a perfect necklace for her! they must of known i was gonna need some help. anyways i payed for the necklace and left the mall. i then thought why not get her some red bulls too so that's exactly what i did, got her a 24 pack one. it's not good for her but she loves them so might as well lol.

Anna's POV: i had just woken up and i looked over to see eva wasn't there. i looked around and only noticed emma, zack, and christian were up.

zack: morning sleepyhead
christian: sup shlime
emma: good morning my love
me: morning, where's eva?
emma: not sure, i've already looked around the house though and she's not here
me: oh ok i'll just call her

                              beb🦋
me: hey bubs wya?
                                         beb🦋: sorry bubs i had to go buy something

me: you should've woken me up so you didn't have to go alone
                                          beb🦋: you were sleeping so peacefully i didn't wanna ruin that

me: you wouldn't beb, are you otw home?
                                           beb🦋: yea

me: okay be careful, love you
                                           beb🦋: i love you too

i hung up then dev woke up

dev: do y'all not know how to stfu?? so loud for no reason
me: it's 11, it ain't time to be sleeping
dev: it ain't time for y'all to be screaming damn
me: fuck you
dev: come do it then hoe

we flipped each other off. i then went upstairs to change and get ready for the day. i went back downstairs and after waiting 15 mins i heard a knock on the door. i rushed to go open it bc i thought it was eva but it appeared to be my worst nightmare...

(decided to do a little teasing with y'all ;) anyways hope you're having an amazing day.🤍)