Dead Of Night

Narrator POV:

Meanwhile our cuddling mess was fast asleep the adults where having a intresting and concering talk. Even though Adam didn't want to get involved Tadashi still dragged him to the addoptive parents of the 3 that are laying down in a cuddling mess, meanwhile Shadow searches out to find any sort of weapons that he finds in the resturant.

"What can we do about our predicament" Cherry looked concerned but was also having a strong look to the other adults in the conversation. "We have to think things through, we can't do anything irrational that might cost us" Joe also tried to remain strong. "The logical response is to stay here for a bit then go look for resources and a way out of here" Tadashi said professionally. Adam seemed excited with this new challenge. "Why don't we let our hearts out since no one can help us, we can just do whatever we want. No one can stop our feeding off adrenaline" Adam said crazily.

"Adam are you hearing yourself, we aren't in S anymore this is more dangerous." Cherry yelled quietly. "We can't just risk our lives, we have children here even Tadashi agrees" "I'm sorry Mr.Ainosuke but both cherry and Joes are right. I can't be your dog forever, I don't need someone to put me on a leash" Adam just looked angry.

Shadow came back and found knifes and a emergency gun. "I'm sorry that's all I found. What happened here?" Shadow asked after seeing like Cherry and Adam could fight each other like cats and dogs.

"Thanks shadow. Now both of you calm down we can't be so loud." Joe tried to calm cherry down and Tadashi tried to calm Adam down. "Joe imma check on those three" "okay shadow, we can't let them now just yet"

Shadow walked to the three cuddling in the corner of the room. Shadow sat somewhere near them to check on them and so that is Adam does something to them he'd be dead. He'd be more dead than what's  awaiting them outside.

The bright colorful and happy world has ended and a gloomy one with the smell of death is ahead of them. Who can survive this new dangerous challenge? Tadashi has taken of his leash, the parental adults are worried but stay strong, and Adam whose with his crazy ideas again.

Sorry for not posting and making small chapters.