𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢 (𝔙𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 1)

« 𝔑𝔦𝔨𝔦 »

I held my head strongly as I got up, not remembering anything that happened. I mumbled few curses as the headache started getting worst and I barely opened my eyes to see myself in a some room.

"The culprit!" It suddenly hit my mind, the culprit handed himself in to the police? So the person who have been helping me all along...is with the police right now? What if....he says I am his accomplice? Or blurt to the police other things?

What will I do then??

The door suddenly opened and as I turned my head around, I saw a lady with red hair walking toward me, she had a smile on her face. Am I in hell?

"I see that you are awake." The lady said. How did I even get here in the first place? I don't recall anything....How about Y/N?? I am sure she was with me few minutes ago.

"Where am I? What happened?" I asked. The lady sat down on a chair after she finished injecting something. "You fainted at school and Y/N brought you here." The lady said. That's right! Fuck it!

"Where is she now?" I asked. "She is at home probably snoring now. She was so worried about you and I suggested you get discharged tomorrow since you need more rest." The lady said and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Your things are over the table. If you need anything, just press on the button close to the bed." The lady said and I nodded my head. I waited for her to leave and then quickly held my phone, typing as fast as puma, searching about the recent 'culprit' that handed himself in for killing three students, kidnapping two students, and fatally harming one student.

I kept scrolling through the shitty articles internet users posted, each having different information, until I reached to a main post that the national Seoul police posted.

'As of today, we announce we finally caught the culprit responsible for the late murderer cases of Seoul high school.

The culprit is a man in his 60s, previously a partner with the school headmaster but they got into a heated fight making him murder students for revenge against the head master.

The culprit admits he did everything alone and handed himself in after getting bored. Further investigations will be thrown and a trial will follow up.'

I released a huge sigh of relief, now I can be finally with Y/N, without any one interrupting us.....Finally....

Even if I can't be her lover, if she chooses Jake over me....I am fine as long as Y/N is by my side.

'Are you sure about that?'_ Anonymous.

I cried as I threw my phone away. How? When? What??

I took in a deep breath as I picked up my phone with my shaky hands. The message was real....how is this possible?

'Do you really believe anything you see on internet, little naïve kitty?'_ Anonymous.

'How is this possible? Didn't you hand yourself over to the police??!'_ My phone.

'Do you really think I would something as stupid as that? And remain silent as my other sweet accomplice is out free doing what he wants? I have many dangerous men! I can ruin a whole nation if I want to! I am invincible!.'_ Anonymous.

'Then why did you do that? What the hell do you want from me??'_ My phone.

'I did that to mislead the police. I want you to do one thing only, it won't be so hard! The first time it is hard, the second time it's easy. Kill Jake.'_ Anonymous.