Ever Origins High

(Like I said last time, Ever Origins High is a fanfic by me. It will make more sense if you read that first, and then come read this)

~

Kayla: What's a thot?

Yuki: it's a thoughtful person.

*Later at lunch*

Devin: here's the salt Kayla.

Kayla: thank's Devin, you're such a thot.

Bri: *spits out water*

~

Bad: gosh, I couldn't get any sleep last night.

Puffy: you know they say if you can't sleep, it's cause someone is thinking about you.

Bad: who would be thinking about me at 3 am?

Skeppy: *sweats in gay panic*

~

Inmo: why are you said?

Ray: I don't know.

Reese: so just for no reason?

Ray: no, there are plenty of reasons. I'm just not sure which one it is.

~

Jacqueline: why do witches always fatten kids up before they eat them? Fat is the grossest part of meat.

Legs: "why hello there little children~. Please follow me to my magical... FITNESS ROOM! NO PANSIES ALLOWED PAST THIS POINT. LEAVE YOUR WHINING AT THE DOOR BECAUSE IT'S LEG DAY AND WE'RE ABLUT TO GET RIPPED!"

Ranboo: it's because they're always cooking said children in cauldrons and ovens, which means long cooking times at lowish heat. If you do that with fatty meat the fat melt completely and gets tear-it-apart-with-a-fork soft. If you do it to lean meat, you get tiny little sad meat bits that bring no joy to anyone.

Xylo: ...well you did ask.

Lucas: also, there's wisdom on fattening them up with sweets and other carbs. A meatless, carb-rich diet makes for more tender and flavorful meat.

Bella: you are discussing the semantics of EATING CHILDREN.

~

Blake: you ever think about how your skeleton is always wet?

Micheal: I wish I never had, but thank you for ruining my life.

Bailey: don't worry, there will be a time when it isn't.

Marshie: thanks, even worse!

~

Jay-Jay: if you splice the phrase "the devil is in the details" and "the proof is in the pudding", you get "the proof is in the details", which makes sense, and "the devil is the pudding", which is an omen.

Don: why are you like this?

~

Cyro: what if mayonnaise came in cans?

Jakeed: that would suck because you can't microwave metal.

Cordelia: good morning to everyone but you two!

~

Rosette: everything is a boomerang if you throw it upwards.

Liberty: I have seen a whole new world...

~

Pat: Liberty and I were crossing the street, and this dude drove by and honked at us.

Rosette: *Sighing* What did Liberty do?