Part 22- 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑟

At 10:30 I get ready. At 11:45 I sneak out the door. At 12:00 exactly I get to the tower since I took my time getting there. As soon as I close the door behind me and go up the steps a voice creeps up behind me and says "right on time." It startles me and I don't even realize my wand is now pressed against his neck and with my other hand I grab his wrist and shove it away from me before he can grab mine.

I see him and him only, no sign of Theo. I look at his face before anything else, just to make sure it wasn't Voldemort. I think I got unlucky though cause it was someone I hadn't wanted to see since the last time I saw him. My father. Peter Pettigrew. After he became one of Voldemort's most loyal followers, our bond started to fade and when I found out what Voldemort had done to Harry's parents years ago, and him not giving two sh*ts. I told him I wanted nothing to do with him, he said he felt the same way and that was the last time we'd ever spoke. Of course up until now. The only person who didn't know he was my father was Theo. That's why he's the only one who used my fake last name Cortez. The professors also called me that in public because I didn't want people knowing. My real name is pretty scandalous in the wizarding world.

Elena Pettigrew Lestrange.

My mother is Bellatrix and my Father is Peter. I have an ok relationship with my mom since whenever she's done something bad because of Voldemort's orders, she apologizes profusely and gives me gifts along with the protection of Voldemort's wrath. I know I shouldn't give into her apology presents but she's the only good family I have left. I can't let that go.

"Peter." I mumble. Using the word father or dad seems too forgiving, I don't want him to get the wrong impression. "I came here for Theo. Where is he?" He makes a weird noise and says "Well he isn't here. But if you my daughter would be kind enough to come with me to the Malfoy manor, I can show you exactly where he is." I had a feeling Theo was in danger right when those words escaped his mouth. As I said, I would do anything to get him back so I nodded my head and in the blink of an eye we were at the manor. Draco's house. After me and Peter had decided to never see each other again, I stayed with Draco and my mom and his parents for a while. Most of the time me and Draco would be playing in their huge garden which now seems to be replaced with unwatered flowers and plants and overgrown grass.

As we walk in Draco is standing there, it looks like he was waiting for me. As soon as I walk in he grabs my hand and pulls me into the room where we would mess around with different music on the piano. As he shuts the door behind him he hugs me as tight as he can and says "God you don't know how much I've f*cking missed you." I hug him tighter and say "I missed you too Dray." We stay there for a good 10 minutes then he pulls away and rolls up his sleeve. the dark mark. I whisper "I know." As he breaks down in my arms once again.