Star-Sick

That's not good.

That was your only thought as a flurry of rain and snow clashed together. Thunder roared above you and a lightning bolt struck a tree. It was ignited and the tree crashed down, the flames that it bore seeping around the ground.

You quickly snatched up your stuff and darted out of the wild fire. You had only run for five minutes when you realized you'd forgotten one of your shirts!!

You cautiously crept back to the wildfire, only to see the whole place engulfed in flames.

"That was my favorite shirt," you said.

You made sure that some fire fighters had arrived on the scene before leaving. 

You sulked all day about you favorite shirt and didn't notice the Pokémon at your feet until you practically tripped over it.

"Oh! Im really sorry, I-"

You paused when you saw the little pokemon and scanned it with the poke-dex.

"Shiny Cleffa"

"WHAT!? This is a shiny!?!?!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q

However, when you tried to catch it, it had turned out that this Pokémon already belonged to someone. You were disappointed, but quickly wondered where its trainer was.

"Are you lost?"

The Pokémon let out the most pitiful squeak ever and your heart broke.

"Aww. I guess i can keep you while you trainer's gone. DO you know where they are?"

The Cleffa shook its head.

"Okay.. Would you mind if you  travelled with me while we waited and looked around for your trainer?"

Cleffa perked up, excited.

"Okay then! We'll find your trainer eventually. But for now, If your sticking with me for  a while, It's best if you meet my pokemon!"

RE-WRITTEN.. I THINK ITS MUCH BETTER!!! STILL SHORT, BUT OH WELL.