It's Not A Wedding Without a Food Fight {Eowyn x Reader}

A.N: So the slouching thing was inspired by another request I got, but the request was for platonic Legolas and Aragorn and this is not so I will be writing another more in depth one with that! But this was great to write- I haven't written much lately so this was an awesome piece to get back into things with. I really hope you guys like it!

Requested by Anon on Tumblr: hhhm can I request any female character x fem!reader? the fandom desperately more femslash content sjfjsgsk

Word Count: 1,823

Summary: You and Eowyn are about to get married.

Pairings: Eowyn x Fem!Reader, Aragorn x Legolas

Warnings: Fluff, Humor

****

    Laughing, you strolled hand in hand with your fiance down the hallway. Tomorrow was your wedding day, and as you were the adopted sister of the newly crowned King of Gondor, and Eowyn was the Princess of Rohan, it was going to be quite the event.

    But tonight, the night before, was just for you. You were headed to a small family dinner with the Fellowship, Eomer, and Faramir, one last gathering with them before you were married.

    As a fun surprise, you and Eowyn had picked each other's outfits for the night. She was wearing a light yellow dress that matched her hair, embroidery-less but cut in a way that accentuated her perfectly, with a golden circlet crowning her head. You were her opposite, in pale blue with a silver circlet that matched the one she wore while still paying homage to your brother. You had laughed at each other's clothing choices when you first saw them, chuckling at how somehow you matched.

    Reaching the end of the hallway, you pushed open the double doors to see all your friends sitting around a table. Merry and Pippin were at opposite ends of the table (as everyone knew that you had to separate them if you wanted an event to be slightly less chaotic- although they were sitting together at the wedding tomorrow. You hoped that wasn't a mistake). Boromir (who had survived his wounds at the hands of the orcs), Faramir, and Eomer had their heads bent together in some deep discussion, and Frodo and Sam were contently sipping their ale with Gandalf. Legolas and Aragorn seemed to be bickering about something, and Gimli, seated between them, just looked annoyed.

    You paused in the doorway for a moment, holding Eowyn back, just looking at all your friends alive and happy. You wouldn't have thought it possible that you'd all be here, and that you yourself was getting married. To the most beautiful woman alive.

    Eowyn noticed your thoughts drifting and squeezed your hand, bringing you back to the present to see your brother smiling up at you, no one else having noticed your presence.

    And then, with Pippin's shout of, "Y/N! Eowyn! You both look great," everyone was pushing back benches and stools and coming over to hug the both of you and escort you to your seats.

    You sat between your brother and Gimli, Eowyn next to Eomer and Boromir several seats down.

    "What's going on?" You asked Gimli, gesturing to the elf and human arguing over your heads.

    "It's the posture thing again, lass. They've been at it for ten minutes." The dwarf shook his head.

    Ahhhh. The posture thing. It had started in Rivendell when the Fellowship had first formed, and had been going on ever since. Even when the two had started courting, the human still bothered the elf about it. Aragorn was very bothered by people with bad posture. You had grown up with him constantly nudging your back whenever you slouched, and the constant whisper of "Postuuure," in a singsong voice.  You felt bad for Legolas, but you had to admit Aragorn's nagging had helped you. Your back literally never hurt.