Sakusa-san

Y/N's POV~ "Sumi-chan?" I called. I saw the youngest Suna run up to me for a hug. Of course, I hugged her back. "Y/N-NEE!!!" I laughed. "Hi, Sumi-chan!" Rin came up behind us and hugged us both (I was holding Sumi-chan up).

"So Y/N-nee, are you finally dating my Nii-chan?" Sumi-chan asked me with a mischievous look. I nodded and said, "Yup! Now I can hug him without an excuse!"

Rin looked at me like I was crazy. "Uhh, you did that even before we started dating, Sunshine," he said while poking at my cheek and nose. Sumi-chan and I just laughed.

"Oh, not to ruin the moment, but Atsu-nii and Osa-nii are gonna be here in about 5 minutes," Sumi-chan said. Rin and I just looked at each other, and ran back to the room with Sumi-chan still in my arms.

"Ok Sumi-chan, do 'Tsumu-nii and 'Samu-nii know we're dating?" I asked nervously. Sumi-chan nodded. "I sent them a picture of you two in our group chat," Sumi-chan said while showing us the conversation.

"Oh, they ship us? We should be fine," Rin said. Sumi-chan looked so confused, so I filled her in on why we were so nervous.

"Basically, Rin is Osamu's best friend, and I'm their little sister. We had no idea how my brothers would react if we started dating, so we got nervous," I explained. Sumi-chan 'ohhh'ed.

The doorbell rang. Sumi-chan went to go open the door, while Rin and I stood behind her. We saw 'Tsumu-nii and 'Samu-nii standing at the door. "Hi everyone!" 'Tsumu-nii said while 'Samu-nii just waved.

All three of us said, "Hi," back. 'Samu-nii picked Sumi-chan up and hung out with her on the couch. Meanwhile, 'Tsumu-nii hugged me and Rin.

"Stop actin' so nervous, 'Samu and I have no problem with your relationship. The only problem we have is if you hurt our sister," 'Tsumu-nii said menacingly.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt her. I'd miss her hugs," Rin said. I looked at him in disbelief. "That's all you'd miss?!" Rin laughed. "I was kidding Sunshine," he said while ruffling my hair.

'Tsumu-nii smirked. "Welp, I guess now 'Samu's the only single one in the Miya family." Everyone turned to him. "WAIT WHAT?!?!" I didn't know that 'Tsumu-nii was dating someone, and apparently neither did anyone else.

"Who's the lucky person?" I asked. "It's Omi-Omi!" 'Tsumu-nii said proudly. I started thinking about where I've heard that nickname, then it hit me. "OH! That guy from Itachiyama? Sakusa Kiyoomi?" we all (except Sumi-chan) asked 'Tsumu-nii in perfect synchronicity.

'Tsumu-nii nodded. "How'd you get the germaphobe to date you?" Rin asked. 'Tsumu-nii shrugged. "Honestly, I have no idea. We just started talking one day, then he asked me out. We've been dating for a month."

'Samu-nii looked shocked. "So I really am the only single one in the family." We all laughed. "I'm the only single one in my family, but that's ok because I'm 5," Sumi-chan said. We all laughed again.

Skip To A Week Later~ Today I'm gonna meet Sakusa-san! My brothers and Rin already met him since they've played against each other in practice and official matches.

I clung to 'Samu-nii while 'Tsumu-nii got Sakusa-san. They walked toward us hand in hand. "This is Omi-Omi, or Sakusa Kiyoomi," 'Tsumu-nii said. 'Samu-nii waved and said, "I'm Miya Osamu, the less annoying twin." I bowed and said, "I'm Miya Y/N, their little sister. Nice to meet you!"

Both 'Tsumu-nii and 'Samu-nii looked shocked. "Y/N-chan... you didn't hug him?" 'Tsumu-nii asked. I shook my head. "If he doesn't like germs, then I'll respect that and not hug him," I said.

"I'm already liking this Miya," Sakusa-san said while patting my head. Both my brothers looked shocked once more. "YOU TOUCHED HER?!?" 'Tsumu-nii asked.

"I have a transparent glove on," Sakusa-san said (I'm getting Saiki K vibes). "Omi-Omi, you probably shouldn't touch my sister in front of Suna. He's not here right now, but for future reference, you wouldn't wanna make Suna jealous," 'Tsumu-nii said sneakily.

"I'm gay though?" Sakusa-san was kind of confused. I could tell all of us mentally face-palmed. "Sakusa-san, I don't think Rin knows that, but since Rin knows that you're dating 'Tsumu-nii, I think it'll be fine," I explained to Sakusa-san.

Then I remembered. "Oh, by the way, Rin and Sumi, his little sister, are coming over in a bit to meet you. If you get married to 'Tsumu-nii, and I get married to Rin, then we'll all be officially family, so I want them to meet you," I said shyly.

Sakusa, Atsumu, and Osamu's POVS~ This girl is an adorable pure little ball of sunshine energy. I must protect her. She is our little sister after all (or at least going to be).

Y/N's POV~ I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and was greeted by my boyfriend and his little sister. "Hi Rin, Sumi-chan! Come in, Sakusa-san's here already." Rin kissed me on the head, and then stepped into the house.

"Sakusa-san, this is Suna Rintaro, my boyfriend. This is Suna Sumi, his little sister," I said while gesturing to each of them. They both bowed and said, "Nice to meet you/see you again Sakusa-san!/."

Sakusa-san bowed as well and said, "Likewise."

"Ok, so what do you all wanna do," 'Samu-nii asked everyone. We all had very different answers.

Sakusa-san: Bathe in bleach

'Tsumu-nii: Play volleyball

Rin: Watch TV

Sumi-chan: Play with you guys

Me: I'm fine with whatever

We settled for watching anime, (f/a) specifically. I was laying down on Rin's chest, Sumi-chan was sitting in 'Samu-nii's lap (yes, they have a brother-sister relationship, not a romantic one), and Sakusa-san was laying down on 'Tsumu-nii's chest. Although Sakusa-san's a germaphobe, he seems to really love 'Tsumu-nii's affection.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy after a couple hours, and I got lifted into the air. I looked up and saw Rin carrying me to my room. "Goodnight everyone," I sleepily called to the rest of the people in the living room. I got various 'Goodnight's back.

He set me down on the inside of the bed, and laid down next to me after taking his shirt off. I blushed lightly. I mean I've seen him change during practice anyways.

"I. Love. You. Rin," I said while moving over to cuddle him, and smiling sleepily at him. He smiled back and said, "I love you too, Sunshine," while pressing a soft kiss to my lips and hugging me back.

"Can I please sleep with you guys?" I heard a small sleepy voice coming from the door. Rin and I peeked over and saw Sumi-chan rubbing her eyes. I reached my arms towards her so she could be lifted onto the bed.

Sumi-chan slept on Rin's chest while I slept on his side. He had an arm around me that kept me pressed to him. I wrapped my arms around both of them. The door was still open, but we were all too tired to go close it.

I might've been tired, but one thing's for sure: I never want this moment to end.