sweet sweet payback

Toad is currently sleeping in team RWBY's dorm. He's also sleeping with Yang in her bed. Toad had this idea of putting in a hidden camera and it's currently recording. Toad is fondling Yang's breasts. She woke up from Toad fondling her boobs.

Yang: *smirks* you're awfully bold aren't you?
Toad: you know I need to do this Yang.
Yang: I get it. This is payback for teammates/girlfriends isn't it?
Toad: yeah it is. Can you and your team help?
Yang: sure. I wanted to do this with you for a while now because we love you.

What Toad didn't know is team RWBY woke up and heard everything.

Ruby: we heard everything Toad. And Yang's right. We really do love you.
Weiss: we always have.
Blake: those girls had no right to cheat on you like that. They don't deserve an amazing guy like you.
Weiss: you're one of the sweetest guys we know. And you're always the faithful type. You would never do anything to hurt any girl you date. We're the same way.
Blake: and we never had boyfriends, until now.
Ruby: you will make the perfect boyfriend.
Toad: I don't know what I was thinking when I confessed to those girls.
Blake: you don't need to worry about that now. We'll be your new girlfriends.
Yang: yeah. We'll be faithful to you.
Toad: thanks girls.