Chapter 3 || newbies

The needle softly buzzed into the air as it drew across his light skin, lubricating itself next to the other hidden tattoos

The brown haired male sighed lightly, letting out a moan. His long eyelashes hit his skin as he clenched his eyes shut.

Throwing his head back into the chair while leaning he bit into his lip, he spoke up "This one hurts badly e"

Chuckling under her mask, the woman unclenched the button stopping the sound, "good thing we're done huh"

Her own body filled with different beautiful art scenes created by her own hand, 'E the creation' was the name.

"You never disappoint" a wide smile lifted onto his face seemingly brightening up the room, bumping their fists together he counted up some cash before dropping it on the table standing up

"Here's the wrapping, remember n-"

"No water on the new tats I know" gesturing over his inked body lifting a pierced eyebrow "I think I'd know by now"

Rolling her eyes, she waved at him before his figure left out the door.

It was an old looking place, kind of dark but the green neon lights kept it acceptable and bearable for others to see.

Lighting up the blunt in his mouth, he swiftly drifted into the sea of people, not paying them any attention as his eyes set onto the little fire playing at the end of his mouth.

He inhaled as he went downstairs, where the fun happened.

His dark figure seemingly passed through the dancing bodies, nearing into the back room where the dim lights showed his members faces.

The music blared and his mind drifted

"One more mission, and I'll be able to free them" he thought

he owed his boss a lot of cash for the last time he messed up a mission. it was surprising how much trouble not cleaning up after a murder could cause.

he remembered like it was yesterday

.

"This is BIG money Taehyung, and you're gonna pay me back. 150m right now" the older man spoke harshly, gesturing for the girl beside him to light his blunt

Taehyung groaned throwing his head back in annoyance, "I don't have that type of money right now boss" 

"You think I care? it's either that or your body for his" he retorted back pointing to the picture of corpse on the news

"Fine, give me some time and I'll hand it over" The young latter responded raising his hands up in defense