~Happily Ever After~

"GEORGE? SAPNAP? What the hell are you doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ehhhhhhhh, chilling?" Sap said as he stepped back from the doorway nervously while George had somehow shrunk himself in Clay's chair. 

"Yeah....chilling.....but HOW are you here?"

"We didn't leave?"

"Huhhhh?" I was still standing in the door way completely dumbfounded. 

"HEY BABE WHATS GOING ON?" Clay had made it inside and was heading up the stairs.

"UHHHHHH...."

"BABE?" 

He come into view and I was flipping my eyes between him and Sapnap figuring out what to say. Sapnap let out a nervous chuckle and poked his head out of the door frame to let Clay see him. 

"SAPNAP?"

Clay looks towards me and I point into the room still lost in my thoughts. He walks over and looks in the room, "GEORGE? HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS HERE?"

"we didn't leave?"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY"

"Wait wait wait George how are you still here?" I had finally snapped out of it and brought myself back in the conversation.

"Oh yeah, I got my green card"

"You're just casually saying that"

"Yes, yes I am"

"Well fuck you"

"No thank you that's Clay's job"

Clay piped up at the mention of his name walking over to me and wrapping his arm around me, "You know it is" He says with a smirk.

"Oh shut it that's not what were talking about"

"Yeah not here guys" Sap nap had made his way over to the bed and was now sitting down on the edge. 

"Well....technically we did do it there Sappy Nappy"

"EWWWWW" He got up immediately and hid behind George who was still in the chair. 

"Anywayssssssssss, you guys still haven't told us why you're here"

Sapnap jumped up like a happy puppy and George instantly pulled out his phone rushing to find something. Clay and I share a look of confusion.

"Soooooo?"

"Wait wait wait" Sap was talking so fast I barely understood what he was saying. He leaned over Georges shoulder looking at his phone with his as he searched. 

"FOUND IT" George held up his phone like it was a trophy, Clay and I still couldn't see what was on the screen but the giddiness of the two was very contagious. 

"You guys ready to have you're minds blown..." George didn't give us a second to answer, he just shoved the phone into our faces. I took the phone from him and saw what was on the screen, it was a picture of a house. A nice house at that. They got a fucking house. As soon as Clay registered what they did he pulled them into a hug and congratulated them, they immediately started to make plans to hong out more. I look up from the phone to see all three of them talking with sparkles in their eyes, after taking a moment to appreciate these man children that I call my friends I speak up, "So what cha all planning without me?"

"Something epic"

"Doubt it"

"Actually, Y/n, Clay, do you guys wanna move in?"