Chapter 11

Kendrick's P.O.V

"Bruh, it's always some shit!" I yelled out banging the steering wheel.

"Man, you gonna tell us what happened or nah?" Brandon asked.

"Police raided our shit on 23rd, them bitches took everything." I explained. We have like 6 different trap houses, so it wasn't that big of a L. But man, this gonna slow down our money train.

"So what we bouta do?" Ky asked.

"We need to go check up on the other 5, then see to talk to someone to try and get those 6 lil niggas out of jail." I told them.

"Ima drop yall to my crib, so yall can each take a whip & we all gonna check on a different one so we can finish this shit early." I added. They all nodded.

We needed something to take this shit off of our mind, at least for the ride back to my crib. I reached over to my glove compartment and pulled up and neatly rolled blunt and connected my phone to the radio in my car. I gave Ky the blunt to light it up and went to my playlist.

I decided to fuck with the music by my niggas from Louisiana tonight. I clicked Lil Snupe-Neva Change, & turned the volume to the max. With the music and the blunt, me and my niggas was melo. As the song played, I began to rap along to the hook.

Ill neva change, I'mma always keep it G
Livin out my dream, guess this shit was meant to be
Ill neva change, I'mma always keep it G
Livin out my dream, guess this shit was meant to be
Ill neva change, I'mma always keep it G
Im livin out my dream, guess this shit was meant to be
Mane Ill neva change, I'mma always keep it G
Livin out my dream, guess this shit was meant to be. Lil dude was the truth, rip lil snupe .

Makyrah's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. I was worried, it was pushing 3 a.m and the Kendrick still wasn't back. Ky and Brandon came about an hour ago and got their family.

They said that they all split up and didn't know where Kendrick was. He wasn't answering anyone's calls. Worried was an understatement.

I decided to go and get a drink of water. On my way back to the sofa bed, I heard the front door open. In walked Kendrick. He walked up to me and tried to hug me, smelling like a woman's perfume. I slightly chuckled and shook my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I answered.

"Nah, tell me." He said.

"Ok. You wanna know what's wrong?" I asked.

He nodded and I continued, "I stayed up until 3 a.m, sleepy as hell, but refusing to let sleep take over me because I was worried as hell about you. I didn't stress it because I knew you were out doing your 'work', but low behold you walk in smelling like a woman's perfume." I said.

"I'm neglecting my sleep to make sure you're ok while you're out fucking a hoe." I semi yelled then turned and walked out. I returned back to the sleeper and let sleep take over me.

Kendrick's P.O.V

After Makyrah went off on me I felt bad, but we ain't together. So I don't even know what she tripping for.

I was tired as hell. After I had went and check on the traps, I decided that I need to clear my mind, so I went to the strip club. I had a few drinks and got a couple dances. I guess that's why I came in smelling perfume.

After locking the doors and all that stuff, I took a shower and climbed on the sofa bed with Makyrah and went to sleep.

The next morning..

I woke up to the smell of food cooking. I walked to the kitchen to see Ma and Makyrah fixing plates of food.

"The food is done, have a seat and I'll bring it to you." Ma said.

After we ate we went decided to go home to get dressed . When we pulled up into the driveway I noticed Makyrah hadn't said a word the entire time.

"Davon, go ahead and start getting dressed, we'll be in in a minute." I told him as I handed him the house keys. When he got out of the car I began talking.

"What's wrong? You ain't said a word all morning." I asked her. She looked at me like I had two heads.

"You're really asking me what's wrong Kendrick? You had me worried all night, then when you do come back home you smell like a woman's perfume. I was worrying while you was turning up." She yelled

"Man, I'm sorry for havin' you worrying but look we ain't together, so you shouldn't have a problem with me chilling with other bitches." I kinda snapped.

She looked at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"Ye..yeah, we ain't together. You right." She said then got out of the car.

"Fuck man." I mumbled running my hands over my face. "Fuck it."