Prologue

Smack!

"You ungrateful and worthless child..how'd I get so unlucky with a child like you..?"

The shadow hovering a little girl..covered in blood...she is crying in pain the shadow soon moves and a sliver shine is known the little girl looks up and see's her mother with a knife.."I'll finish your suffering and i'll get myself AN OBEDIENT CHILD UNLIKE YOU! The mother lifts her hand with the knife but another shadow appears and protects the girl "My my I thought mom's are supposed to take care of their children not KILL them.."

The mother looks at the shadow in horror and shock but shakes it off and tried to hit the shadow that looks like a child."Ah Ah Ah that's a bad move there lady..This is MY host old hag I prefer you don't harm her..All of a sudden the child seeps through the small child."Your my assigned host alright?..now I can feel your anger and sadness what do you say we work together to take this bitch down after all..all she's done is cause pain and harm I say you do something about it she deserves all the pain and suffering you can think of especially since she's done this to her OWN daughter..If you want that I want something in exchange give your soul to me and also a little bonus i'll give you my powers in return even though you have powers you will be even more powerful now do we have ourselves a deal..?

The shadow hold her hand out and the little hesitates before lifting her hand up but shakes her hand the shadow smirks."Nice doing business with you I promise this is not a ripoff .The shadow chuckles as it starts showing it's real form a girl with shining red pupils with black that was supposed to be white her hair black as darkness her skin pale as white fallen snow.She soon takes control of the little girl and starts turning into something that would be horrifying to see a monster who seems unbeatable the mother looks at the monster in fear. 

She starts using her powers to at least knock it down but nothing happened the mom was terrified and starts running as fast as her legs can run she see's an exit but she immediately get caught by black vines."HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST THE LOOK OF YOUR FACE FILLED WITH HOPE YOU THOUGHT YOU'D GET AWAY YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME YOU BITCH NOBODY CAN ESCAPE ME AND WILL NEVER WILL ANY LAST WORDS BEFORE I START RIPPING YOUR FLESH APART?!"The mom starts tearing up and says"I don't want to die.."She soon starts screaming in pain a purely blood sheding scream a insane person would want hear just their scream of fear and pain seems very comforting to a killer..

"Hehe that was fun! Hey buddy you alright?"The shadow girl asked her eyes showing concern but tries not to show it."Y-yeah I'm just a bit tired.."The little girl replies with a hint of tiredness."Ah it's alright I'll take us somewhere to stay so you can rest oh I haven't introduced mysel haven't I? oh how rude of me my name is Kurayami! The girl smiles a bit and answers shyly. "My name is..Mizuki Fennikkusu"She smiles kindly and the shadowy girl smiles back at the girl."I can tell we're going to be good friends Mizuki Fennikkusu!

-End of Prologue