Outsiders

Two years ago...

It was a normal hot and quiet day in Australia a 30 year old woman named Debris cautiously walks the usually noisy JunkerTown with people left and right minding their own business and the teenagers and young men going about their days talking about drugs, money or other women but she wasn't those types that they where normally eyeing on partly because her looks didn't fool anyone anymore. Even though she was 30 years of age her body looked as if she was in her mid 20s.

However after awhile they stopped looking at her after what happened to the last fellow who got to anxious. Let's just say new he knew what dynamite tastes like along with fire in his own blood, another reason why they left her untouched was because she looks strikingly similar to the Queen.

As if they were secretly kin, but Debris has confirmed multiple times they are not related at all because Debris came from somewhere else in Australia and simply was took in here to live out her life, and the Queen grew up in JunkerTown all her life.

And Debris had a different style that the Queen did and her scars where different too. She had a cut brow on her right side and her jaw had a burn scar all the way to her chest.

Debris usually wore a torn up dirt colored top with spikes on her left shoulder colored a rusty brown, her hair was spiky but it didn't stand up straight and the color was a blood red fading to a blackish brown, her eyes where pure hazel with a HINT of amber, and her weapon of choice was a spear with a scythe-like blade at the end of it and she prefers to have a gun with her at all times an old rusty single shot pistol at her side if she was ever in a tight tussle.

"hey, it's your turn on guard duty today" A heavily scared man stood in front of her, his build was bulky but his brains looked more unintelligent as was the rest of them.

Debris sighed "I thought it was that new guys turn today. What was his name uhhhhh...Phoenix? maybe something classy like, Zeneth? OR maybe Corkscrew!? I-I don't know"

"look all I know is the queen ordered him to go out and savage for supplies, so sadly I'm afraid none of us can skip out and move the job to him this time"

Debris rolled her eyes and walked past him "okay fiinnne I'll do it" she looked back "It's not like I care but what are you going to do?"

he stopped and looked back at her running his hand through his hair "I don't know, probably get a new tattoo or something other than just lying in the sun"

"fair enough, I've been thinking about getting one myself but it's a little pricey" she crossed her arms with a attempted smirk at herself.

he smiled back with a cocked brow "you know you could always ask me and I can just take you"

"nah mate I think my scars are the better tattoos for now" she giggled back

he chuckled "all right I'll see you soon then"

With that he walked off, Debris never knew why she got along with the other guards more than other people it wasn't enough to end up in a relationship but it was a attempted friendship regardless.

She felt like they weren't her friends though it felt more like they were close but not too close. she signed it off and went to the post she always thought it was boring sitting up there that was until someone always came up.

"Oh no not this idiot again..." she whispered to her self angrily "oi there Debris!" Junkrat happily chirped out at her with a bounce "what do you want now? I'm seriously always trying not to get in trouble" she didn't notice at first but then she realized Roadhog wasn't with him "hey where's your little friend that's always body guarding you?"