⁕⁕(0.16)⁕⁕

Kobe's Pov:

Right now, I was in my office with 20 guards including Corey, Ballo and Derek. 

"That fucking prick stole what's fucking mine!" 

My heart was aching without my princess being her, next to me. I wanted to hold her in my arms and make sure that she never leaves my arms. I turned around and punched the wall in anger, leaving another whole in it. 

My nose was flaring with anger and blood trickling down m hand to the floor. All the commotion in the room stopped, no one spoke, or uttered a single word. They all knew how pissed I am right now and if they spoke, I wouldn't hesitate to kill them. The only thing on my mind was MY PRINCESSIf she's okay, if she's hurt, or if someone touches her, I will rip their fucking hearts out. All I want is MY PRINCESS

"Bro, how do you think I feel?! I'm pissed of as well! My sister was kidnapped by our Number.1 enemy!" Corey shouted, causing me to look at him.

Derek took a deep breath, "We're all gonna find her and we'll make sure that Mike pays the price."

"Kyle, go and track Mike and I want the results in my hand by 10 minutes," I said as I sat down in my chair.

"Yes, sir!" he said before walking out.

"Ballo, call Kaya and make sure that all SUV's are parked outside the house.."

Ballo nodded his head, taking out his phone and heading to the front door. 

Five minutes time, Kyle came back with a sheet of paper and handed it to me. I quickly took it from his hand and nodded to him in a 'thank you' way. Next second, my office door was banged open, in came a furious Kaya... Oh shit.

"Jordan was taken away and you didn't tell me until now!?" she yelled.

Kaya has been very close to Jordan and treats her like her best friend. 

"Girl, chill! We've found her already, the only thing we need to do is to get armed and quickly get out of here, so I can have what's mine," I clenched my jaw.

She smirked, tying her hair up in a high ponytail before turning on her heels to leave the room. Princess, don't worry, I'll be there in a few minutes. 

Jordan's Pov:

"Everyone, this is Jordan.. My kitten," Mike introduced me, eyeing me.

I ignored his stare and looked down at the table. Wait, is Kiki here? Kiki! 

"Kitten, what's wrong?" Mike asked, coming closer to me.

I huffed in annoyance, "Where's my wolf?"

He was about to answer but then came a loud growl. I turned my head and saw Kiki sprinting towards me. I smiled, getting out of the chair and running to him as he howled in happiness. Thank God, nothing bad happened to him. I wanted to touch him but thanks to this idiot.. I can't.

"Sorry, Mike, that wolf got out of my hold," a man came in the room, breathing heavily.

I giggled, knowing that no one can catch Kiki, even if they try. I looked behind me and found Mike with a surprised expression on his face. He was about to walk up to me but then there were gunshots.

"Kobe," I whispered, hoping it would be him.

Kobe's Pov:

As I got out from the car, I aimed my gun at 1 guard; shooting him in his head and did the same with the other 4. 

"Aight, we finna split up! Jennie, Sam, you go with those guys and Corey, Derek, Ballo, and a few guards, come with me. If anyone finds Jordan, bring her to me and if I see any scratch marks on her, you'll die in my arms," I smiled widely before running around in the back.

Once I spotted the back entrance, I was reaching to open it when Derek pushed me down. 

"What the fu-?"

"Shut up and look straight ahead," Derek whispered, pointing in front of me.

I looked ahead and saw armed guards running around, shouting orders at each other. Once they were out of sight, Derek pushed the door open as I quickly got up. I looked inside and saw no one, so I gestured the others to come in. 

I was about to take steps forward but stopped.. I spotted blood splattered on the floor and Jordan immediately ran through my mind. Suddenly, I heard a high-pitched scream coming from upstairs. 

I quickly sprinted upstairs and followed the sound of my princess' screaming. As the screaming got louder, I slammed open the door and what I saw got me so fucking pissed that I couldn't contain my growl.

My princess was half naked and her face was glistering with tears and her eyes were red. I ran to Mike who was busy trying to unhook her bran and tackled him to the ground. I growled before punching him in his repeatedly like it was a punching bag.

After almost punching him to death, I turned my head to my princess and still saw her crying and half naked. I got off Mike and ran to her, taking off my black hoodie and putting over her, covering her upper body. I noticed the handcuffs and I quickly opened them and took her and place her in my lap. 

"Shh, you're safe now, you're with me," I whispered in her ear, trying to calm her down from crying.

"K-Kobe, I-I can s-still taste h-h-him. G-get i-it o-off," she cried in my shoulder.

I was about to say something but Corey had beaten me to it..

"Jordan..."

He ran towards us but I hid her under me and gave him a warning growl. 

"Aight, fun for me," Derek smirked, getting on Mike's body and started to punch him.

"I wanna join!" Ballo and Corey said in usion, heading over to punch Mike.

While they were having their little fun, I lifted my princess and carried her downstairs and headed to the front door. I heard soft breathing, meaning that my princess is sleeping. I want to murder that motherfucker so bad!

I kicked down the front and found my guards with their guns in their hands. As the spotted me carrying her, they immediately rushed my way. 

"Is she okay?"

"Why id her face red?"

"Was she crying?"

I growled and shouted, "SHUT UP!"

They bowed their heads, stepping back as I made my way to my Rover. I opened the car door and gently placed her down in the back. She started twisting and turning and I gently stroked her hair. As she relaxed, I closed the car door quietly and looked at Sam who was in the driver's seat.

"I want you to get her home safely and wait till I get there. Do not take her out of this car, I'll do it myself," I informed him.

"Yes, sir."