Chapter 3: Arida Rescue mission

After exiting Novalis, the ship lands on the landing pad.

Y/n: now we just have to find Skidd.

D4h1: he's right there

And he was right Skidd McMarx  was on a rock near them.

Y/n: huh that easy let's go talk to him.

they go talk to him

Skidd: Oh man, Am i happy that you two are not shooting me, I have been here all night!

Y/n: You must be Skidd McMarx.

Skidd: In the flesh dudes, you guys heard of me?

D4h1: Nah we saw you running away from the blarg while screaming I don't wanna die.

Skidd: Wait what?

Y/n: your Uncle got your infobot and asked us to assist you.

Skidd: I was wondering if he got that. My agent and I have been running from the Blarg all night. Only we ended up getting separated in the chaos, and I took a gnally fall getting out of the Sports Shack. Hey! Think you dudes can clear out the sandsharks so i can get to my ship? I'll give you my hoverborad if you do.

Y/n: Nah no thanks, but you could give it to my friends named Ratchet and clank.

Skidd: sure thing dude good luck.

We begin to clear out these sandsharks, which are bloody lot's of them and there are some nest that sandsharks pop out.

D4h1: god damn there's a bloody legion of them.

Y/n: well good thing that they drop screws for some odd reason.

The last of the sandsharks and the nests  are cleared out.

Skidd reached the ship.

Skidd: That was awesome! Thanks for your help. Here's the hoverborad for them and it's autographed.

Y/n: thanks now time to find your agent.

Skidd: oh and here a pass card to get in without getting the guards attacking you.

Y/n: thanks brb.

They head into the sports shack.

Speaker: Attention a pass card has been detected, the person with the card are authorised to enter.

D4h1: well at least nobody is shooting at us.

Y/n: yeah.

They traverse through the construction site and picked up a hydrodisplacer.

Y/n: might build a pool.

They found skidd's agent who is begin surrounded by dreks foot soldiers.

Blarg soldier: Your client has information that belongs to chairman drek! Give him up and no one gets hurt.

Y/n get behind them gets thier attention.

Y/n: (Whistle) (Insert famous quote)

Y/n and d4h1 open fire on the blarg, a blarg drop ship destroying it.

Agent: hey thanks for the rescue and you two must be the heroes who saved my client! Don't tell me, don't tell me-- Axton and claptrap?

Y/n: No y/n and Dahltrap.

Agent: Right right Listen. My client and i got separated in our somewhat hasty trek back to the ship I'd go meet up with but the sandsharks are in my way.

Y/n: their already dead.

Agent: oh thanks. You two have heart i can sell that.

Timeship.

After rescuing the agent, he was escorted to the ship where skidd is.

Skidd: thanks we really appreciate you helping us out.

Y/n: so where are you guys going to go next.

Skidd: A hospital, I guess! Gotta get this leg checked out.

Agent: A hospital? Skidd, come on! You been through worse! What are we going to do about your sponsors?

Skidd: Ummm, I'm beginning to think you don't, like, care about me or whatever.

Agent: (sighs) Fine. What about you, Roland?

Y/n: Y/n.

Agent: You want to be a hoverborad star?

Y/n: no thanks but ratchet may be interested in races though.

Agent: good here this infobot will give him all the details. Just tell 'em Don Wonderstar sent ya.

Skidd and don climbs in the ship and takes off.

Y/n: well shall we wait for them?

D4h1: no need look.

Ratchet and clank lands and got out of thier fixed ship.

Ratchet: sorry were late we had to blast some pocket of the rest of the blarg troops and found a plumber who fixed our ship.

Clank: so anything interesting happened?

Y/n: yeah we rescued Skidd and his agent, got a device that can drain and store water and i got a present for you from Skidd McMarx and a infobot.

Ratchet: whoa really? No way a McMarx 4000 and it's autographed! "To Ratchet and Clank, the biggest fans that i can't wait to hang out with" wow and i don't know what to say.

Y/n: no problem.

Clank: that's very kind of you but what's in the infobot ratchet?

Ratchet: let's see (watchs the video) No way there's a Hoverborad competition on the planet Rilgar, But it's on hold due to the martial law we can check it out later but first Kerwan.

Clank: and we must hurry it's only a day left

Y/n: well then let's roll out!

They got in thier ships and takes off to Aleero City

TBC