Zero.

The tale was written when a young adult male went to Britain.

Apparently one of Clay's relative was living in London and was going to get married there. Clay barely even knem him, but his parents suggested that they shold have a family reunion, also they were planning on traveling anyway. With that, Clay hopped on the plane, and later his family were all at the british house. Let me tell you something. His future aunt loves nature a little too excessive, and so, they were going to have a wedding by the forest. Romantic, eh? Not for Clay, though.

- There doesn't have Wi-Fi, right?

- Yep, now I've to announce Twitter couldn't upload the video - Clay said. He could use cellular data, but he didn't want to.

- How long are you going to stay in Britain?

- About... a week.

- At the countryside? Forest? Seriously?

- I don't know. My family haven't planned yet.

Clay could heard Nick's smug laughter on the other side. If he was an animated character, he would've rolled his eyes. Clay talked to Nick for a while then ended the call. The dirty blonde turned on cellular data, opened Twitter and typed.

"arrived Britain. I'll be offline for about a week. Sorry guys, Internet in countryside's sucks."

He didn't care about the replies, turn off data and lied on bed. His phone battery was 56%.

I should charge it. He plugged the charger to his phone. The flight sure did drained his energy, and Clay went to sleep.