who am I really?

Taylor's p.o.v

I feel someone shake me I shoot up out of fear and realize it's just Belfire .I'm ok I'm safe with him just stay calm.

Belfire" sorry to scare you but we gotta get going you ready?"

Taylor" yah let's go"

I got out from under the wolf pelt and grabbed a small bow. Robin taught me a little let's hope I can put those lessons to good use.We walked outside to see Pan? Why is he here I thought he didn't want anything to do with me.I hid behind Belfire slightly scared of Pan. He intimidates me I don't feel safe in his presence.

Pan" hello lost girl Belfire I just wanted to talk to Taylor alone for a bit "

Belfire" Tay will you be ok?"

Taylor" I'll be fine go I'll catch up."

Belfire"ok"

he slowly walked away scared of leaving me alone with him"

Taylor"what do you want I thought you didn't wanna waste your time with a weak girl?"

Pan" well my shadow says your a very special child but doesn't know why I'm going to ask you a few questions and you need to be honest ok?"

Taylor"k"

Pan" what is your birth name?"

Taylor" I don't remember"

Pan " it's not Taylor?"

Taylor " no when I told you I don't remember anything before I was five , a man named Robin found me and took me in as his own for the past 5 years he taught me archery and how to forage things"

Pan" have you ever used magic?"

Taylor" no I never tried it can get out of hand easy, I seen what happed to people who use it they become corrupted and eventually unrecognizable "

Pan" can you try think about holding a ball of fire in your hand"

Taylor" I don't know what if something happens"

Pan" I'll be here to help you ok? you will be safe"

Taylor " how do I do it?"

Pan" close your eyes and imagine a ball of fire in your hand"

Taylor" ok"

I did as he said I closed my eyes and imagined a ball of fire in my hand when I opened my eyes I saw a slight Flicker of fire only for a second but it was there.

Pan" you have magic?"

Taylor" I guess so "

Pan " starting tomorrow you will train with me every morning to get your powers under control."

Taylor" fine can I go see belfire?"

Pan" yes go"

I ran into the forest and quickly found Belfire he looked at me with worried eyes.

Belfire" are you ok what did he want?"

Taylor" apparently I have magic and he wants to teach me about it I'm honestly scared I don't know if I want this "

Belfire" I'm sorry you were given this curse we will find a way off this island and away from all of this and maybe find a way to get rid of your powers if you really don't want them"

I pulled Belfire into a hug I'm so lucky to have him with me here we don't know each other that well but I do know this I feel safe with him around and right now that's all I need. I still can't believe that I really have powers like real magic it still just doesn't feel real then again I have no idea who my real parents are they could be evil for all I know.

Taylor" thank you, we do have to be safe so let's be careful this plan may take a while."

2 Weeks Later

Pan and I have been training for the past two weeks now I can do a few simple spells like levitation and setting things on fire. Controlling the fire so far has been unsuccessful Pan always teases me then says I will eventually get it. Belfire has told me many horror stories of Pan so that I don't give into this act he plays ,He just wants my powers on his side. Bea thinks he is scared of my powers and I need to be careful.

Pan" hey are you ready to see what other spells you can do?"

Taylor" umm sure what do I need to do"

Pan places a rock in the middle of our training grounds and backs away.

Pan" I want you to teleport it to your hand not levitate "

Taylor" how am I soposed to do that?"

Pan" close your eyes and imagine it's in your hand hopefully one day your eyes won't need to be closed but for now close your eyes"

Taylor"ok"

I closed my eyes and thought really hard and the rock shattered.I quickly back away and hide behind a tree.

Pan" were you even concentrating ?"

Taylor" yes I was but I was not thinking that"

Pan" ok well we have been training for a while why don't you go back Belfire"

Taylor" ok see you later"

Pans P.O.V

She has no control over her abilities and her and Belfire think they can leave ha funny thought but no one leaves this Island without my permission only the mermaids which I could care less about. This girl Taylor however is strong for such a young girl no wonder my shadow took her she does need some help hopefully I can gain her trust I know Belfire has told her stories but stories are nothing like seeing the truth that I'm going to keep hidden from her eyes for now. Kids are way to easy to manipulate and if I can't gain her trust I will just take her powers and kill her what other use do I have for a little girl? I watch as the boys sing and dance around the fire some ask why she is with Belfire to be honest I just don't want to deal with a girl that's why I don't allow them here usually but she is to powerful and I can't risk her being against me when the heart of the truest believer arrives. No one stops Peter Pan because Peter Pan Never Fails...