𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @𝖲𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗆

"Alright, I think that's the last one" John b said, excitedly as he ties the end to the last water balloon before placing it in a huge bucket

I grinned ear from ear as I grabbed s bucket and John b grabbed the other two. I followed John b outside into the backyard where everyone else was waiting in their bathing suits. John b and I had found a pack of water balloons at the store the other day when we were shopping for groceries. So we thought it would be a fun idea to have a water balloon fight with the crew. We only told the crew to met up at the Chateau in their bathing suits so they had no idea what was going on.

I sat down the bucket I had and strolled over to JJ who was sitting on a stump in his swimming trunks. "Lookin' good" I muttered only for him to hear as I ran my hand along his shoulder before sitting on his lap.

"Don't I always?" He snickered making me roll my eyes.

"Alright, here's what Y/n and I have been hiding" John b chuckled, sitting down the huge buckets full of water balloons. There had to be at least a hundred or more.

"No way" JJ exclaimed with a childish grin on his face as he leaned forward a tad to look into the buckets.

"Oh, all of you are going down" Kiara laughed, pointing at all of us.

"Okay okay, I wanna set some rules first" John b claimed, his eyes flickering between us all. "Every man for themself-"

"But we aren't men" I interrupted, motioning towards myself and Kiara and Sarah.

"Every person for themself" The brunette rolled his eyes before continuing. "And......that's actually it"

Kiara and I shared a look before I stood up, allowing JJ to stand up.

Once we all got a water balloon and scattered the three buckets around the house we started the fight.

JJ immediately threw his balloon at John b making the brunette throw his at him. I threw mine at Pope since he was the closest to me. The balloon popped against his skin, splattering water all over his torso.

"Sorry" I giggled, running away before the boy could throw one at me.

We all continue throwing a water balloons at each other running around the yard trying to dodge the ones being thrown at us.

JJ raised his arm, aiming his balloon right at me. I squealed as I ran behind the small shed, JJ following after me.

"I swear to god, JJ, if you throw that at me, I'll cut your dick off" I stated, turning around and backing up slowly as I pointed my finger at him, the sly grin on his face dropping.