Take me home

Raven was in the hospital bed in the Titans Tower. An alien torture device was stolen and they had to retrieve it. It was aiming for kori but Raven pushes her aside and the device locks on to her. Take Raven into a dream reality.

We are going to try and take it off. Blue says

Will it work. Donna ask

We hope so. Dick says

They grab pliers and start to pick up the creature. But it Gives raven a heart attack stopping.

We can't move it. Logan says

It's like it's a part of her. Damain says

John walks in alongside Bats.

I have an idea on how we can get that thing off Raven. John says

Raven POV

I wake up in Azarath. Home. I look at see photos. Of Trigon and my mother. Alongside my brothers. I wake up and my brother barge in.

Don't put a Granada under my bed. I say getting up quickly.

What the fuck raven why would we do that. Jayden says

Let's go your going to be late. Jacob says

I nod and hold my head. What the I say

Jacob comes and checks my head. Actually, sleep in a bit more.

I nod and lay back down. I hear a knock and look up to see my father as a human and mother in his arms

Mom. I say running to her. I haven't seen her since Azarath. Mom what's going on it's like I'm in a dream.

My beautiful girl your not in a dream. Your home. With me and your father.

Also your brothers. Trigon says. He was wearing a tux.

I'm goi to get ready I'll see you in a bit okay. I say

My family leaves and I go to the view and look out to see my home.

I'm home. I say

I go to my closet and pick out a nice black t-shirt and ripped jeans. My hair is nice with some beach curls and goes to my lower back. I put it in a ponytail and go doesn't the steps to my family.

Morning my beautiful pride. Trigon says

I finch a bit at the name. I smile and my brother comes and bear hugs me.

A knock at the door gets my father's attention along with the rest of ours. Malchior comes into veiw.

Hello, my boy. Here to take Raven. Trigon says

Of course. Malchior says. He was different.

My hands began to shake. What the hell. I mutter to myself.

Rae, you look beautiful. Mal says bringing me close.

Have fun on your date. Jacob said as we walked out the door

Wait,what. I ask.

Come on. Can't I take my best friend out? Mal says he laughs a bit and take my hand

We walked around Azarath and it's like how it was before. But everyone was so nice and the people called me princess.

My father passed by us in his car.

So how is the princess doing this fine day? Mal ask

Confused that's all. I say

You shouldn't be. Your father is king everyone loves you and you are amazing like always. Just need a boyfriend.