Chapter 1 - How it all started

The brunette sighed as he tapped his fingers on the coffee table in the medium sized room. Eren Jaeger was this male, age 21 and a senior in college. He lives with his sister in a small college dorm. Right now his dear sister, Mikasa, was laying in bed, coughing and sneezing her brains out into a tissue. "So that's why I need you to do the interview for me, Eren." The black haired female spoke to his brother who merely just gave her a almost bored look. See, since Mikasa, being the writer for the college newspaper she was to interview, the owner of the company 'Titan INC.' It was for the job section obviously but since she was now ill, it was blown over. After the illness grew, she knew she couldn't do it and decided to give up. Though, that would bring down her grade, by a long shot. Of course she wouldn't let it happen that easily. That brings us to now, she is attempting to convince her brother to interview in her place.

Eren just looked at his sister blinking and confused. "You expect me to interview some 27-year-old man?" Mikasa nodded. She didn't really have much choice and Eren was the only option. "Listen, I need you too or my grade will drop down and all the time and work I out into my college time would go down the drain because some stupid sickness and you not cooperating!" She spoke in a rough, sore, raspy voice. Sighing once again Eren decided to do it. Nodding as a yes, he spoke to her. "Fine." He glanced to her and then to a note pad beside her. "I'll do it." The black haired female smiled slightly and nodded as a thanks. "Can you atleast tell me his name?" The brunette asked hoping for one of those names that would be easy and soft. "Levi Rivaille." She said in a slightly quiet voice. Blinking green eyes looked at her uneasily. That wasn't the name she was expecting, it seemed rough and dark almost. "Oh, it won't be so bad just do it and get it over with."

"Yeah, Yeah." Eren spoke as he looked outside the small window in there dorm. The night sky was filled with stars that seemed tinted with slight blue and a silvery glow. "Hey, Mikasa...I-I'm heading off to bed..." The 21-year-old walked away and into the small room where his bed was. He wasn't sure what to expect at that interview. Wether it was going to be easy or hard, awkward or maybe even scary. Whatever. What happens, happens.