𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦🍋

You and your boyfriend, Levi, have been dating for quite some time, and today was the day that you two would go celebrate your one year together.
You had spent your morning getting ready for him. You put on a some mascara and lip balm throwing on a crop top with sweat-pants.
Waiting on your couch for Levi to arrive, you hear your doorbell ring. Exitedly you open the door to give him a big hug.
"Happy one year cutie" you
exclaimed. He releases the hug to give you a kiss. "Yeah, same for you, brat"
Levi always spoke in a rudeish way, but you both knew it was out of love, and you actually really liked it.
"What were you wanting to do for today?" levi questioned. "I thought we could just stay in and watch a movie" you suggested. "That sounds good with me" Levi said with a smile.
You two walked out to his car for the ride back to his house. "What movie did you have in mind?" Levi asked you breaking the silence. "I don't really know.."you responded.
"Was there anything you wanted to watch?" you asked back to him.
"Well find something when we get there"
Levi stuck his hand out to play music from his phone. He scrolled through his playlists to find the one he wanted to listen too.
Both yours and his windows were rolled all the way down listening to his music.
A bit of time goes past when you finally arrive at his home. You both step out of the car walking up to his front door.
"You want anything to snack on, y/n?" levi asked you. You took a seat at the kitchen counter looking at levi on the otherside of the counter, sitting your phone on the surface.
"Not really. Can I just have a water?"
Levi right away got out the drink for you.
"You dont want tea?"
"Not everyone always wants tea, unlike you" you laughed. He just sighed pulling over a chair to sit beside you. He pulled the chair over sitting down your glass of water. He took a seat looking at you.
"I cant belive its been a year with you" Levi said holding your hand.
"I know, neither can I" you said with a smile.
Levi leaned in to kiss you, but you looked away when you heard your phone going off. You both look at your phone to see someone calling you.
Levi looked at your phone then back up at you.
"Seriously? You still talk to Eren?" Levi said with cold eyes.
"Not really..he only trys talking to me about Mikasa, he needs help with the relationship " you tried to explain.
"Well that douchebag can work on his damn relationship himself" Levi said.
His whole mood and tone of voice changed within a minute. He grabed you phone answering the call.
"Hey, whatre you doing calling Y/N"
"Oh hi Levi, I just needed to talk to her for a minute"
Levi leaves the kitchen still with your phone walking into his bedroom. You run after him.
"Dont call her phone anymore. You can fix your own problems."
"Levi!!" you shouted.
He ended the call throwing your phone onto his bed. He walked up too you pinning you against the wall.
"Youre mine, do you get that y/n? You dont need a douchebag blowing up your phone" he said looking into your eyes closely. You turned your head to the side to avoid eye contact.
"I felt bad levi..I wanted to help" you gently said.
Levi grabed you chin, forcing him to look back at him.
"Dont feel bad for a peice of shit like him. He doesnt deserve you in his life." Levi whispered into your ear. He moved his hand from your chin slowly down to your waist, pulling you against him.
You knew what he was trying to do and what he wanted, and there was no way in hell youd pass that up. He started sucking on your neck, right away finding your sweet spot, making soft moans leave your mouth. After covering you in dark hickeys he walked over to his desk to sit in his chair.
"Come here, kitten"
You walk over to him waiting for him to tell you what to do.
"Take that top off."
Listening to levi, you take your shirt off, exposing your breasts.
"Now your bra" Levi said firmly.
Again, you take off your clothing item.
He stands back up pulling you close whispering in your ear.
"Do you think Eren would like to see you corvered in marks by me?" Levi harshly asked.
You shook your head no feeling your panties get wet from what Levi was saying to you.
"Does Eren need to see that youre marked mine?" Levi followed with another question.
You nodded your head with your eyes closed.
He sat back down on his chair,
"Get on your knees" he demanded.
You did as he said and got between his legs on your knees. He grabed you chin forcing you too look up at him, "You look so pretty like this".
Not wanting to wait anymore, you pulled off his unblocked belt and pulled down his pants and boxers to see his hard cock.
You grab it with one hand to wrap your mouth around him.
You keep moving slowly on him and Levi wanted the exact opposite. Levi grabed a fist full of your hair moving you up and down faster on his cock.
"Come on kitten, I know you got more than that" he said watching you gag on him.
There was no sound throughout the house besides the sounds off you gagging on Levi and him hitting the back of your throat. He let go of your hair and pulled his cock out of your mouth begining to jerk it,
"Stick out that pretty little tounge of yours"
you stick your tounge out to feel his warm fluid land on it. Levi shut your mouth gently with his hand,
"Swallow it" he told you.
You did so. "Open your mouth and stick out your tounge", him seeing the proof that you swallowed his fluid made him ever more hard.
"Good girl"
He helped you off your knees and push you onto your back on the bed. He crawled on top of you staring you down into your eyes.
He brushed his finger tips gently up and down your side giving you goosebumps.
"Eren doesn't deserve any of you" Levi told you.
"Who do you belong to, kitten?"
"You.." you whispered out just wanting to feel him inside of you. "Thats what i thought" Levi said in your ear, sucking and leaving marks down your neck to your pants lining. He started rubbing your clothed clit making you breathe harder out of desperation.
"You like this, dont you kitten?" Levi asked you, once again making you want him even more.
"Y-yes" you said breathly.
"Of course you do"
He pulled off your sweat pants and tossed them accross the room.
He could see how wet your panties were without touching them.
"Fuck baby" he said with a smirk.
He grabed each side of your panties slowly pulling them down your legs.
"Do you want help for this?" Levi asked against your pussy.
"P-please" you said looking at him.
He put a finger barely into you making you squirm trying to feel more.
"Is this want you want kitten? Right here? Like this?" Levi played dumb.
"Yes levi, please" you said whining.
You felt a lot of pressure to realize he had inserted two fingers into you, fastly curling inside of you.
"F-fuck levi" it was all too much.
You tried closing your legs due too all the pleasure he was giving you. Using his other hand he pushed your leg away.
"P-please im about to cum"
"come on kitten, come for me"
You grabed his wrist signaling to him that you were at your limit, but he kept finger fucking you but even faster.
"You come for me kitten? Look how bad your legs are shaking" Levi said with a smirk.
He started licking your clit teasing you.
You started squirming trying to feel his tounge against you.
"You want this too, doll?"
He started kissing and licking your folds.
"I want something to and i have waited long enough for it"
Levi stood up infront of the bed pulling your legs twords him, leaving your legs hanging of the bed.
He pulled his pants and boxers back down and spit on his cock. He grabed your anckles and put them onto his shoulders, lining up his cock to your entrance, teasing your folds. Again, you start moving your hips to feel more of him inside you.
"Eager now, arent you" levi chuckled.
With your ankles still up on his shoulders, he grabed ahold of your waist, roughtly slamming into you, throwing his head back groaning.
"God, you feel so fucking good" he breathly let out.
You could feel your wetness dripping down you.
The feeling of Levi being so deep in you felt so good.
The sounds of moans and skin slapping filled the room.
"F-fuck levi, its so big" you moaned out.
"Youll just have to learn how to take it",
Levi grabbed tighter on your waist slamming even harder into you.
"Im gonna cum levi, please" you begged.
Right away, he pulled out and flipped you over onto all fours.
With one hand he grabed your waist using his other hand to again line his cock into your entrance.
"Levi, please"
He grabbed the back of your head and pushed you down onto the pillow,making you turn your head so he could still hear you.
Slamming into you, "Comeon babygirl, let me hear those pretty moans of yours"
"Do you still think Eren still deserves you?"
"Ohh~n-no" you mumble out.
"Who do you belong to?"
"ahh- y-you"
"Good girl"
He started going faster making you both reach your limits.
He pulled out and finished right onto your back.
No longer being filled by him made you feel empty.
You laid on your stomach trying to catch your breath as Levi went to go get a towel.
"Y/n" levi blurted. You responded with a loud hum and he walked back in the room.
"Im sorry if i was hard on you" he said while cleaning you off.
"I just need everyone to know youre mine, and only mine", too sleepy to say anything back you just smiled. You felt something hit you, and open your eyes to see a hoodie on the bed.
"Put that on and I gave you cleaan panties, do you need a water?"
Levi could get so aggressive and then baby you the next minute.
"Im okay" you mumble throwing on your clothes waiting for him under the covers.
He came back and sat a glass of water on the night table, "I know you said you didnt need any but i got some incase you changed your mind" he he caringly as he got under the covers with you.
"I love you, y/n"